No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Wear And Tear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    I'm gonna keep it simple for u *****s since I know u guys have a hard time understanding...

Top 5 *****s excuses u ready for it?

1. Vacation
    2. Vacation
    3. Vacation
    4. Vacation
    5. Vacation
    Lol, boy, I bet the suicide rate is gonna go up in the Philippines that day...I can see it now on CNN.

6,000 Suicides occurred late last night after a HBO PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Lol, boy, I bet the suicide rate is gonna go up in the Philippines that day...I can see it now on CNN.

6,000 Suicides occurred late last night after a HBO PPV fight.
      Good thing I'm not Filipino and I live in the USA lol.. Typical *****s move, talk about pacman's homeland and people as if that have anything to with me LOL!!!

Comment

Good thing I'm not Filipino and I live in the USA lol.. Typical *****s move, talk about pacman's homeland and people as if that have anything to with me LOL!!!
        Oh no doubt, theres alot of Pacquiao U.S. fans, I know alot of them personally, im gonna make sure I call them after the night of the fight, and probably make sure to tell there family to keep a watch on them to make sure they don't do anything stupid.

There nice guys, I just hope they don't do anything crazy.

Comment

Oh no doubt, theres alot of Pacquiao U.S. fans, I know alot of them personally, im gonna make sure I call them after the night of the fight, and probably make sure to tell there family to keep a watch on them to make sure they don't do anything stupid.

There nice guys, I just hope they don't do anything crazy.
          Lol.. Will what do we have here, mr. Roger is a ******* himself lol!!!!

Comment

Lol.. Will what do we have here, mr. Roger is a ******* himself lol!!!!
            Will????? Did you just say WILL???? It's WELL!! Well what do we have here, not WILL what do we have here

You need to be in school, instead of being on the internet talking about Manny Pacquiao, because i'm sure he's smart enough to know the difference between WILL and WELL.

Comment

Will????? Did you just say WILL???? It's WELL!! Well what do we have here, not WILL what do we have here

You need to be in school, instead of being on the internet talking about Manny Pacquiao, because i'm sure he's smart enough to know the difference between WILL and WELL.
              Wow my bad I didn't know I was in school.. I thought this is a boxing forum?? Shouldnt u be teaching lil african kids in Africa since ur so concern?

Comment

That's when u know u ain't got ***** to say when u start to correct someone's choice of words lol..

Comment

Wow my bad I didn't know I was in school.. I thought this is a boxing forum?? Shouldnt u be teaching lil african kids in Africa since ur so concern?
                  No, i'm sure there smarter than you. OMG, I almost laughed my ass off, I almost died there, you can't even spell, what a dumb Pac-tard.

By the way......Shouldnt isn't spelled that way...it's spelled Shouldn't.

SHOULDN'T!!! apostrophe

Comment

That's when u know u ain't got ***** to say when u start to correct someone's choice of words lol..
                    Also it's not U....it's YOU!!!

OMG, i'm picking this dude apart like Mayweather would do Pacquiao.

Comment

No, i'm sure there smarter than you. OMG, I almost laughed my ass off, I almost died there, you can't even spell, what a dumb Pac-tard.

By the way......Shouldnt isn't spelled that way...it's spelled Shouldn't.

SHOULDN'T!!! apostrophe
                      It's Their not there LOL!!! The so called teacher just got corrected!!! I can't spell but u undestand everything lol.. And this is a boxing forum bro Im not writing an essay for class..and by the way u should always end ur sentence with a period not .... LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X