No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Dimitrenko Knocks Sosnowski Out Cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Dimitrenko Knocks Sosnowski Out Cold

At the Universum Gym in Hamburg, Germany, Alexander Dimitrenko (31-1, 21KOs) knocked out Albert Sosnowski (46-4-1, 28KOs) in the twelfth and final round to retain the EBU [European] heavyweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is great news ,Dimitrenko is a talented fighter

Comment

he just rejuvinated his career...

Comment

Sosnowski went out on his back. Respect to him but this is probably the last we have seen of him in the ring. Dimitrenko was not impressive, displaying the same flaws as always but he pulled off the knockout. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Helenius somewhere down the line in a battle of the giants.

Comment

Dimintrenko, save for the ko punch, looked horrible and clinched way too much.

Comment

That KO looked bad, I hope he's ok. There are are two women boxing right now on the same card one is mexican the other is German, I dont know, cant understand the language.

Comment

It's this crop of "XXL" fighters that (mouthy) "L" fighters retire early.

Comment

lol @ Dimitrenko and Sosnowski being on the undercard of a girl fight! Ironically, that girl has better technique than both of those guys! lmao

Comment

universum had no faith on dimitrenko koing sosnowski thats why the fight wasnt televised
                  they thought sosnowski would outbox him and they would have to rob him again like in the Pianeta fight and prefered to do it without national tv coverage

Comment

Is it up on youtube the knock out?

Comment

Working...
                    X