Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you Rather be trained by Manny? or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither.

Great boxers make bad or mediocre trainers.

Great trainers are the boxers who couldn't cut it to reach the top.

Not because they didn't try hard enough, but most likely because they weren't gifted enough physically.

These boxers are the ones that have broken the game down to the smallest detail. They had to in order to adapt and find a way to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
      Floyd easily, but if I could choose I reckon Hopkins would be a great trainer.
      Yeah, I'd choose Hopkins over Pac and Floyd easily.

Comment

LMAO @ three *******s voting for Manny.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Pac is a freak of nature, I aint. You Just can't teach that. I'd go with Floyd.
            Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

The things that Floyd personally knows and teaches can only be done in a Boxing ring.

Therefore I pick Manny. He can teach me how to move my feet and land punches from awkward angles that people don't see coming. Things that are useful everywhere.

That's the harsh truth. Shoulder roll and Philly shell defense don't work without a ref or a good amount of space to move around. They definitely don't work against a Martial Artist who can perform take-downs.

As a straight up professionally focused Boxer, I'd go with Floyd and make sure I have a good amount of Bodyguards when I'm walking in the neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                The things that Floyd personally knows and teaches can only be done in a Boxing ring.

Therefore I pick Manny. He can teach me how to move my feet and land punches from awkward angles that people don't see coming. Things that are useful everywhere.

That's the harsh truth. Shoulder roll and Philly shell defense don't work without a ref or a good amount of space to move around. They definitely don't work against a Martial Artist who can perform take-downs.

As a straight up professionally focused Boxer, I'd go with Floyd and make sure I have a good amount of Bodyguards when I'm walking in the neighborhood.
                Biased much?

Comment

Working...
                X