Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physical appearance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want her to be artistic, fun, like to travel, easy going. I would like to find someone, model-ish, with a nice bubble butt. I dunno really.

Comment

Well she would need to keep her body in shape and enjoy doing it not just for me but for herself. Her butt has to be nice, not too big and sloppy, same thing applies to the rest of her body. Nice hands, legs(I love a womans legs). She doesn't need to be hot but if she gets attention based on her features I won't be mad, she's gotta be humble too. I find that sexy when a chick is secure enough to be humble while others would have swollen heads cause of what guys have been telling her all her life

Comment

ummmm...first off she has to be shorter then me, blonde or hispanic girl, cute face, nice body, dont really care about her assets i really look more into a girls face and hair tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          You want my Granny?!?!?!?!?!?!? You sick ****a!!!! She's taken bastard, my Grandaddy gon kick yo ass bruh, you better watch ya back. If you see a brown and tan 1977 Ford 150 Pickup truck, you betta duck foo. He keeps a .38 special on the floor board.
          Bro, I never posted that in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
            Yo Chief, is this your Grandma right here?

Naw Blaze. My Granny smoke more than her, and listens to Juvenile on her MP3.

Comment

Brittany Daniels body, my girl is pretty fit but Brittanys body is rock solid !

Comment

Originally posted by O MINE ENEMY View Post
                Bro, I never posted that in the first place.
                Well you better get ready to explain that **** to my PawPaw. Cause he got a account on here and saw your post bruh. He called me as he was leavin out the house talkin bout he on his way to come "Talk" to you bout it. He was pretty liqoured up on Dixie beer, you better have a case of Budwiser there or it's gonna be a looooooooong night for you bruh.

Comment

i want her to look like samantha brown in her 40's.

Comment

Dunno about describing her but all I know is I'm very happy with what I have.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                      Dunno about describing her but all I know is I'm very happy with what I have.
                      Good to hear bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X