No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez Hopes To End Burgos' Bid By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez Hopes To End Burgos' Bid By Knockout

Roman "Rocky" Martinez is not feeling any pressure as he prepares to enter the ring this Saturday night at the Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York. Martinez will defend his junior lightweight (130 pounds) championship of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) against Mexico's Juan Carlos Burgos. The fight will be televised live as part of a tripleheader on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Rocky will be Champ still after this fight but finally we get a stacked card

Comment

I expect fireworks in this fight but I would be surprised if either of them scored the ko.

Comment

Very good fight, cant wait, exciting.

Comment

I'll be rooting for My countryman Rocky, but Burgos has shown to have better boxing skills than the little defense come forward Rocky & that works to favor Burgos in this fight..Rocky has a very similar style to another Puerto Rican fighter who became a victim of Burgos skills & that's Luis"El Artesano"Cruz(who at the time was undefeated) & Cruz actually has better defensive skills than Rocky & with that said, things don't look good for Rocky..But again this is boxing & anything could happen & Rocky has shown to have the heart & conditioning & a no quit attitude, so I expect this to be a great fight & hopefully Rocky could pull it off..

Comment

Everybody is looking for a KO, shit is gonna get real UGLY.

Comment

Working...
            X