Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think he is overrated but I do think the cherrypicked his fights well and then handicap his opponents before he gets in the ring with them, I can't even thnk of anyone of his fights in recent years that I thought he might lose because he was fighting a better man, Mosley was done and they only took that fight when it was 100% safe to do so, JMM they thought it was safe (They were wrong), Margarito was another fighter that they fought at a catch weight after his lose to Margarito, clottey? He claimed he was paid to lose, Cotto? Another catchweight to try and gain another advantage, Hatton yes that was brilliant but his resume over the last few year were overhyped with named fighters who were either old, done or drained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don't think he is overrated but I do think the cherrypicked his fights well and then handicap his opponents before he gets in the ring with them, I can't even thnk of anyone of his fights in recent years that I thought he might lose because he was fighting a better man, Mosley was done and they only took that fight when it was 100% safe to do so, JMM they thought it was safe (They were wrong), Margarito was another fighter that they fought at a catch weight after his lose to Margarito, clottey? He claimed he was paid to lose, Cotto? Another catchweight to try and gain another advantage, Hatton yes that was brilliant but his resume over the last few year were overhyped with named fighters who were either old, done or drained.
      link please

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        link please
        Link for what? He was telling everyone in Ghana and on his Facebook, google is a friend.

Comment

Link for what? He was telling everyone in Ghana and on his Facebook, google is a friend.
          That's the sound of him being butthurt dude. He wasn't paid to lose. All he said was something close to "Something told me I had to lose that night".

The dude basically got retired by Pac, but when he wanted to return Bob Arum didn't help him much. If he was paid off he would have made it known, and certainly not in a subtle manner.

Comment

first 2 pages all message board crap. what did clottey actually say?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              That's the sound of him being butthurt dude. He wasn't paid to lose. All he said was something close to "Something told me I had to lose that night".

The dude basically got retired by Pac, but when he wanted to return Bob Arum didn't help him much. If he was paid off he would have made it known, and certainly not in a subtle manner.
              Of course he is butthurt, of course he would say anything to justify his pathetic performance, I was at the fight myself, am not claiming what he said was 100% true.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                "You don't know shit about boxing"

"Mosley lost to Mora!"

You're ******ed, with the way you type I wouldn't be surprised.
                Ah the good ol fanboys standard way out , ignore the content because you got no answers and focus on typos , typical kid move !

Comment

Working...
                X