• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he can catch him!!!

Comment

pacquiao beats mayweather if they ever fought. im sticking with that

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          yep... he will.. trust me.

Comment

I love Manny. He's a great fighter. But Mayweather is something else. How do you beat a guy who you struggle to hit?

He may well take the first two or three rounds. But once Floyd gets his aim I only see one winner. I mean, if Manny thought Marquez's counterpunching was tough what will he make of Floyd's?

Floyd will duck and dive and roll, frustrate and tie-up Manny. And you can bet he'll have done his homework on Manny's weaknesses.

By the later rounds Pac will be frustrated and the raggedness that was very much part of his fighting three or four years ago will return. And then Floyd will clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
              LOL at Mannys face in your sig

Comment

yes definately by ko !

mayweather down once in his entire career due to a broken hand in wich he took a knee due to the pain .

yup def getting knocked out by a natural 135er

Comment

ring rust against a guy like pac is not a good idea. floyd should definitely look to make a tune up fight first if he comes back.

Comment

no 1 demolishes floyd.....

Comment

Working...
                    X