No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran is Open To Marquez-Bradley II, But in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran is Open To Marquez-Bradley II, But in Mexico

If Mexico's Juan Manuel Marquez will continue his career, then his promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions is interested in staging a rematch with WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley - but on Arena Mexico in Mexico City. On Saturday night Marquez, 40-years-old, lost a twelve round split decision to Bradley at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. Both Beltran and Marquez believe two of the judges got it wrong.

[Click Here To Read More]

So in other words, you don't want it.

Comment

Only difference is it'll be louder than it was Saturday. Hell, there like 1k people for Bradley in the 13k audience

Comment

There is no reason for anyone to ever bring up a 2nd fight.

Comment

I heard Webster is switching the definition of butthurt to a picture of marquez

Comment

Both guys went out there and put out great performances in their on right. Both of them are technicians which made for a technical fight. In my opinion I'd like to see each of them take on someone who contrasts their styles a little better for their next fight rather then see them fight each other again.

Comment

they want a remtach in mexico because marquez wins for sure unless bradley ko's him, which isn't happening

Comment

I wouldnt even stream this fight!

Comment

Bradley is too big of a name now to go to Mexico to fight a guy he already beat. He could probably get paid just as much to fight Devon Alexander again in St Louis in a much less biased environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                    Bradley is too big of a name now to go to Mexico to fight a guy he already beat. He could probably get paid just as much to fight Devon Alexander again in St Louis in a much less biased environment.
                    lmfaoooooooo

Devon Alexander vs Bradley

llmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that would stink at the box office what have you been smoking?

Comment

Working...
                    X