No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Think My Nose is Broken, It Affected Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Think My Nose is Broken, It Affected Me

Kell Brook admitted his hard-fought win has left him with him plenty of homework to do after coming through the toughest test of his career to beat Carson Jones.

Brook, now unbeaten in 28, endured a harrowing evening against American Jones in their IBF welterweight title eliminator as he ground out a majority decision win in his native Sheffield.

The Yorkshireman had to survive a badly-bleeding nose and relentless pressure from in-form Jones to eke out the victory, with one judge ruling it a draw and two giving Brook the win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Kell Brook admitted his hard-fought win has left him with him plenty of homework to do after coming through the toughest test of his career to beat Carson Jones.

Brook, now unbeaten in 28, endured a harrowing evening against American Jones in their IBF welterweight title eliminator as he ground out a majority decision win in his native Sheffield.

The Yorkshireman had to survive a badly-bleeding nose and relentless pressure from in-form Jones to eke out the victory, with one judge ruling it a draw and two giving Brook the win.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    The next uk hype job whoopty doo

I did enjoy the fight tho

Comment

why doesnt he just admit that jones was better than he thought. jones my be third rate in america, but in the uk, hed probably be a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        why doesnt he just admit that jones was better than he thought. jones my be third rate in america, but in the uk, hed probably be a champion.
        He said it was a tough fight and he didn't like Carson in the build-up but he had earned his respect now.

What more do you want him to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
          He said it was a tough fight and he didn't like Carson in the build-up but he had earned his respect now.

What more do you want him to say?
          there was no need for the excuse is my point.

Comment

Mmmmm a broken nose does affect you with breathing so make that a fare point...As for hype job young lad on the way up is how I see it..To me they were both winners and both will learn a lot from this fight...It was a cracker.. And great for the sport.

Or would we like to see more bent fights on PPv Like Bradly Vs Paco..

Comment

Big fan Kell but you was gassed before your nose got smashed across your face.
              Jones fought a damn good fight, lets not make excuses for your rather lackluster performance, just give him his credit, get back in the gym and work on your damn fitness & defense.

Comment

It did seem like he gassed. It was like a switch was turned off. I don't think Carson Jones' plan was to get busted up and outclassed for 5 rounds and then turn it up. He was pressuring that whole time though and showed he was the man with the world-class conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  More nonsense from dempsey rolling

America has as many hype jobs as anywhere else

Comment

Americans have no respect for some of the British fighters. They call Amir Khan and Kell Brook a hype job. What about your Lucian Bute who got smashed by Carl Froch? I think America has more hype jobs than anywhere else in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X