Comments Thread For: Anselmo Moreno Promises Better Second U.S. Impression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anselmo Moreno Promises Better Second U.S. Impression

Win today, look good the next time.

It wasn’t what Anselmo Moreno intended for to be the case in his U.S. debut last December. Unfortunately, that’s how his night turned out in soundly outpointing former two-division champ Vic Darchinyan over 12 awkward rounds.

The win improved Moreno’s record to 32-1-1 (11KO), racking up his 26th straight win and 9th consecutive defense of his bantamweight belt. It also marked his debut on American cable giant Showtime, where he returns on April 21 as he faces David de la Mora (24-1, 17KO) in El Paso, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anselmo has BEEN the man. Just needs better promotion.

Comment

Anyone who didn't find Moreno extremely impressive in his first U.S. fight won't ever be entertained by Moreno, because they refuse to. He was fantastic against Darchinyan.

Comment

He did very well in his 1st fight in the US. I don't know what more he could have done. He's never gonna be a KO artist so if that is why the writer thinks the 1st impression wasn't good enough, then Moreno will never impress.

Comment

Moreno will soon be the man to beat in boxing. Finally signed to good promoter and getting some TV time.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Anyone who didn't find Moreno extremely impressive in his first U.S. fight won't ever be entertained by Moreno, because they refuse to. He was fantastic against Darchinyan.
            I didn't see the fight but everyone who did seems to have been impressed by him. I'm not sure what this writer is talking about!

Comment

Wait....that was Moreno looking bad?? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Moreno will soon be the man to beat in boxing. Finally signed to good promoter and getting some TV time.
                Erislandy Lara Erislandy Lara Erislandy Lara Erislandy Lara

Comment

Moreno Is the Man the guy has Amazing boxing abiltiy very very Hard to hit incredible Defence and Great boxing IQ the guy is gona b very very tough to beat..the only other guy that reminded me of moreno's style is Pernell Whitaker so saying even that is a great thing hes gona b raining world Champ one day

Comment

idk Why the people think he had a bad night or sub par night cuz i was laughing the whole time cuz Moreno stands in front of Vic and he can b touched :lmao: the guy has some great combinations very very accurate and he Gave some great body shots to Vic overall made Vic look like a complete Amatuer outclassed him and Vic looked he shouldnt b in the same ring as Moreno..it was a great performance . i think if Moreno was to fight Vic a little bit more he would have stopped him as well cuz there was more than one occation he hurt Vic to the Body and he head...the guy is Amazing to watch if u r a fan of the sweet science

Comment

Working...
                    X