Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Casamayor tested positive for marijuana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    @danrafaelespn
    Dan Rafael
    According to the Nevada commission, Joel Casamayor tested positive for marijuana following his loss last week to Tim Bradley. #boxing
    ....and yet bradley still managed to bore out the stadium and barely caused any real damage against a guy who is 40 and most likely was still a little "buzzed" and barely fought back...

Comment

For one, weed should be legal, and it shouldnt matter what the test results say about that matter. With that said, if a fighter wants to make a dumb decision and party it up, then thats on him and his, probably ****ty, career. Weed doesnt give any sort of advantage to be considered a performance enhancer. Its in the same boat as alcohol imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        OMG! You are back. We'll start headhunting that mod who tempban you.

for a minute there, i thought i was gonna have to start using my Horus alt again

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

for a minute there, i thought i was gonna have to start using my Horus alt again
          Well.... I did talk to you yesterday on your Left Hook Tua alt. I remember calling yourself a trojan fan.

Comment

Haha casamayor is a G!!

Comment

At last, something positive out of this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Pretty sure weed is one of the hardest things to get out of your system. Takes something like 30 days unless you drink a ridiculous amount of water or one of those drinks you mentioned. He was probably blazing up in the dressing room, he didnt give a *****.
                Yeah its not that simple to get it out. Like you said it stays in your system for up to 30 days. Drinking alot of water or buying a special drink does not work. Weed is fat soluble meaning the only way to get it out is to sweat it out. so if you are a person who works out alot and smoke then it probably stays in your system for less than 30 days. More like 2 weeks.

But shouldnt they have caught that before the fight? Unless he was smoking like the night before or something.

Comment

Probably spent all his money buying from Calderon...

Comment

Why am I not surprised to find out that 'Casa tokes?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Pretty sure weed is one of the hardest things to get out of your system. Takes something like 30 days unless you drink a ridiculous amount of water or one of those drinks you mentioned. He was probably blazing up in the dressing room, he didnt give a *****.
                      I get drug tested at work every 3 months. The day before i will drive to Tonbridge to get one of them drinks. They are very hard to come across and very expensive, i pay £35 for a bottle. Anyway i will drink one the night before and one in the morning and to this day my p1ss has always come back clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X