Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins The Fight, But Does Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins The Fight, But Does Boxing?

It’s a new week and we’re still debating the merits of what to do when a referee calls time in.

Who knew that two seemingly innocuous words would galvanize such a response from the boxing world?
    [Click Here To Read More]

All I know is that if Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquiao doesn't fight each other they both need to retire. REAL TALK

Comment

Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather is the face of the WORST in boxing. Sucker Punch is his legacy and the more he tries to convince people it's not the more people will associate it with him for all-time. Mayweather is Sucker Punch. Sucker Punch is Mayweather. An apology by Floyd might help him overturn his Sucker Punch is legacy. "Might" is the operative word.
      Last edited by Sugar Sting Ray; 09-20-2011, 12:43 AM.

Comment

How many articles are we going to see on this floyd won the fight fair and square end of topic ortiz was not ready and never will be hes another vargas decent but not good he can make noise again at 140 I think he can beat khan due to his size and khans shakey chin he can also.rematch madaina peterson and berto

Comment

No. Like I said in another post. I paid to see a boxing match. I did not pay to see a fight end on an obvious sucker punch (legal or not). I would have been equally upset if the head butt ended the fight. I was not entertained. Not paying PPV dollars to see another Mayweather fight unless its against either Pacquiao or Martinez.

Comment

Honestly I think it was good, today i heard so much ppl talk about boxing, and ppl asking for my opinion , and in the news and in espn ... its been a LOOONG LOOOONG time since ive seen this kind of reaction... so yeah it was a good event.

Before anyone attacks me I LOVE boxing and i am a boxer myself, and a super hard core boxing fan. Not a floyd or pac or sergio or anyones fan in particular, i am everyones fan.

Comment

When you talk boxing nowadays. Mayweathers name always comes up.

Comment

100% Agree.. Floyd was on the way to another dominating, BUT EXPECTED, performance, but instead decided to end it with controversy... This fight was in the bag for Floyd the second he signed it and was solidified by the dominance Floyd gave all 4 rounds.. Floyd was winning this fight regardless but now his image is forever tainted not only by this fight but his immature attitude during the post fight interview..

Dont get me wrong either, Ortiz is no angel either, his antics were just as disrepectful, but what Floyd should of done rather then sucker punch Ortiz, he should of just out boxed and school Ortiz from their on..

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                  No. Like I said in another post. I paid to see a boxing match. I did not pay to see a fight end on an obvious sucker punch (legal or not). I would have been equally upset if the head butt ended the fight. I was not entertained. Not paying PPV dollars to see another Mayweather fight unless its against either Pacquiao or Martinez.
                  You saw a boxing match. You just a hater. You probably broke too. So save yourself the money its probably best for someone who thinks $60 is a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    100% Agree.. Floyd was on the way to another dominating, BUT EXPECTED, performance, but instead decided to end it with controversy... This fight was in the bag for Floyd the second he signed it and was solidified by the dominance Floyd gave all 4 rounds.. Floyd was winning this fight regardless but now his image is forever tainted not only by this fight but his immature attitude during the post fight interview..

Dont get me wrong either, Ortiz is no angel either, his antics were just as disrepectful, but what Floyd should of done rather then sucker punch Ortiz, he should of just out boxed and school Ortiz from their on..
                    Haters would of said it was boring. Rather he gets an early KO or a shut out decision. The haters will still start some controversy instead of giving him props.

Comment

Working...
                    X