Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people act like calzaghe ducked prime hopkins and jones??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    all 3 tried to make the fight years earlier, calzaghe having the lamest of all excuses. what?
    All 3 who? What are u on about?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      from my knowledge hopkins nor roy ever suffered any broken hands in their career..joe constantly hand broken hands..so less wear and tear is bull****
      recieving damage from an action of your own in a limited area is vastly different than recieving damage from another that is expressly designed to break you down.

As I said, hurt hands from throwing punches play a secondary role in the "wear and tear" factor to repeated bombs to the body and head.

Comment

i knew who he was..hopkins and jones sure knew who he was......dont know why you didnt
        You knew who he was in the mid-90s?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          No one knew who he was. But 10 years later, they knew he was ducking?
          Who is they? Talk to who you're referring to. Otherwise, why quote me?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You knew who he was in the mid-90s?
            by the early 2000's to be honest

Comment

how can you duck someone when you aren't even in the same division and no one demanded the fights? did calzaghe want to fight them? obviously not but it's not like he ducked them. he ducked sven ottke though. he wasn't willing to go to germany just like ottke wasn't willing to go to the uk. bunch of ducking frauds who liked fighting soft opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                how can you duck someone when you aren't even in the same division and no one demanded the fights? did calzaghe want to fight them? obviously not but it's not like he ducked them. he ducked sven ottke though. he wasn't willing to go to germany just like ottke wasn't willing to go to the uk. bunch of ducking frauds who liked fighting soft opposition.
                who wouldnt duck that beast

Comment

excuses like what??
                  "But I know my capabilities and unless I got paid the crown jewels I wouldn't want to risk it.
                  he knew it wouldn't happen. no one knew him before jeff lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/3030004.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      he knew it wouldn't happen. no one knew him before jeff lacy.
                      A lot of people on here began following boxing well after both guys were already champs.

Comment

Working...
                      X