No announcement yet.

David Haye will smash Derek if they ever fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I thought Chisora done quite well, really.

It's a bit of a silly if. But if he didn't get KTFO he probably would have won. Haye was blowing out of his arse.
    Exactly. Which is why I ask if people were actually impressed by Haye so much that they need to brag over it?

He was pretty lucky that Chisora got a little careless and that he got that frankly premature stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Haye hit Chisora with his best shot with no glove and Chisora took it he then bottled him, he took that too, Haye got shook and ran off!

Chizzy is from Zimbawbe, them ****ers hunt lions for food. Imagine what he would do to a little *****cat like Haye?
      Lol
      hahahahaha. egg on your face?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        No, i still think Haye's a b1tch for what he did in Munich. I always thought stylistically it was a good fight for him though. I wanted Chisora to win but didn't think he actually would.
        The truth is that Derek looked better and more dangerous in this fight then he ever had before,yet haye boxed beautifully, showed great ring generalship and skill and had his way.
        It wasn't just a brawl it was a war and Haye won because he was better.

It was one of the best HW fights in reason years.

Its only a hater blinded by his own hater that wont acknowledge that

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Exactly. Which is why I ask if people were actually impressed by Haye so much that they need to brag over it?

He was pretty lucky that Chisora got a little careless and that he got that frankly premature stoppage.
          Chisore got knocked out fair and square and would have gotten seriously hurt if the fight would have continued.
          Chisore looked like he had been hit in the head with a truck and was in no way or shape ready to continue.

I cant believe the level ignorance it would take to state what you just did.
          You must have a really ****ty life

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I thought Chisora done quite well, really.

It's a bit of a silly if. But if he didn't get KTFO he probably would have won. Haye was blowing out of his arse.
            Haye was way a head on the score cards and diddent look tried because if he was he wouldn't have had the ablity to explode like that and finish dreck of.

I agree that dereck looked posed, but that just makes hayes win that much better

Comment

Haye wouldn't have lasted past 7 rounds if jizzora didn't get stopped

Comment

Haye breathes hard between rounds all the time, it's not simply a case of him being tired.

Taking deep breathes between rounds and then coming out and firing fast, powerful punches in every round is perfectly fine. He had just started to find the range with his straight right lead too and was battering Chisora in the 5th even before he landed that bomb of a left hook which started the finish.

Haye dominated, was in complete control and only through dislike will people see otherwise.

Comment

This thread is full of win.

I told y'all EXACTLY what would happen too, but you wouldn't listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastolio+ View Post
                    Haye wouldn't have lasted past 7 rounds if jizzora didn't get stopped
                    Congratulation you have now made 272 post and not gotten one single rep point, witch pretty much means that you are talking out of you own ass,or simply that you are the most dumb and ignorant person ever to speak about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                      Congratulation you have now made 272 post and not gotten one single rep point, witch pretty much means that you are talking out of you own ass,or simply that you are the most dumb and ignorant person ever to speak about boxing.
                      he's gone.

he can't hear you now

Comment

Working...
                      X