No announcement yet.

Post Here If You Want To Have A GIF Made By Bollocks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Here If You Want To Have A GIF Made By Bollocks

Simple really - for a fee of 49 million e-points I'll make a GIF for you. Don't have it? I'll loan it to you, and you'll pay it back in small weekly payments or I'll break your legs. All you have to do is to post up the video clip and tell me what part of the video you want a GIF made from.

Comment

Business sure is booming. Teh first 27 gifs are free!

Comment

^

Comment

Comment

Make me a .gif of yourself when you painted your face up like "Darth Maul" and made those weird faces before you put teh barrel in your mouth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Make me a .gif of yourself when you painted your face up like "Darth Maul" and made those weird faces before you put teh barrel in your mouth.
                You're thinking of teh Boxer, Ricardo Lopez.

I made this gif instead.
                [IMG]http://ist1-4.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/P/Q/c/z/PQcz/ANNA%20SEMENOVICH%20_www.Keep-Tube.com_%20%282%29.gif[/IMG]

Comment

No, I'm thinking of teh stalker Ricardo Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    Simple really - for a fee of 49 million e-points I'll make a GIF for you. Don't have it? I'll loan it to you, and you'll pay it back in small weekly payments or I'll break your legs. All you have to do is to post up the video clip and tell me what part of the video you want a GIF made from.
                    Why should I use your services over this guy??? someone getting my biznezz....why should it be you?? keep in mind I do high volume biznezz......

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=531113

Comment

Working...
                    X