Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: What Can I Do if He Doesn't Want To Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: What Can I Do if He Doesn't Want To Fight?

LAS VEGAS -- During the press conference following eight-division titlist, Manny Pacquiao's, unanimous decision over Shane Mosley on Saturday night in defense of his WBO welterweight belt at the MGM Grand, Top Rank Promotions CEO, Bob Arum, tried to put a positive spin on what was a fight largely of excitement.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well Pac is right cause it does take 2 persons to fight.

Comment

Here's one thing Manny.....call his bluff.

Agree to take the random blood tests and if he still refuses, we will all know who is holding up the fight.

Because right now, in the most objective sense, you are the one holding up the fight. Make a video on youtube stating, "Ployd, I agree to take the random blood tests. Your vacation is over. Stop running. Your move, Ployd."

Comment

Don't sign to fight him in the first place and pick someone who's going to come forward and have a go.

No good crying about it after the event.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

Agree to take the random blood tests and if he still refuses, we will all know who is holding up the fight.

Because right now, in the most objective sense, you are the one holding up the fight. Make a video on youtube stating, "Ployd, I agree to take the random blood tests. Your vacation is over. Stop running. Your move, Ployd."
          You didn't read the story, did you?

Comment

real talk pac all real boxing fans know you come to fight, and you are willing to die in the ring. but you gotta step up big time for your next fight, and select an opponent who still has the same fighting mentality as you. pac will step it up and silence these boobs.

Comment

Maybe not fight a guy thats 40 and hasn't won a fight in a couple years?

Maybe not let Arum treat you like a puppet and tell you who and where to fight

thats something you could do...

Comment

Originally posted by Cappucino View Post
                Wow, I just look like a fucking idiot right now, don't I? SSSSHHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTT. Note to self: read story before posting next time.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

You did not read but it's funny that you thought of Floyd first when it comes along the lines of he does not want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cappucino View Post
                    and that was your first post LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X