Collapse
No announcement yet.

My article from the Pacquiao-Margarito fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...so he is a cheating scumbag! i knew it....son of a bitch. I feel like posting this quote in nsb or the lounge, but i would never hear the end of it from margo fans. But this shit should be brought out in the open.

i don't see any other sources commenting on this on the site. Again, props to you AS, for shedding light on a very dark subject!

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Wow...so he is a cheating scumbag! i knew it....son of a bitch. I feel like posting this quote in nsb or the lounge, but i would never hear the end of it from margo fans. But this shit should be brought out in the open.

i don't see any other sources commenting on this on the site. Again, props to you AS, for shedding light on a very dark subject!
      If you'd like, I can find out what's going on with the situation

Comment

actually, I've been chatting with some buds here about the whole thing, cuz i just didn't know what to do, i felt so strongly about the whole thing...come to find out, it might have been just mind games from either one or both camps.

I was wondering also why they played 3 national anthems for the fight instead of just the Mexican one for Tony and the Philippine one for Manny. Maybe it was "staged" to give the 2 camps time to settle everything down. If you want to do some more investigating on it when-if you have time, that would be really great!

i would really love to know the truth behind this. Again, thanks for your attention to the matter AS..i truly appreciate it!

Comment

Bump for a good thread. So...nobody has anything to add to Ryans article? I hope he has time to investigate the matter more in-depth.

Comment

Manny is the compassionate fighter because middle he is looked at against the referee when does it stop the fight ...

Comment

Working...
            X