No announcement yet.

Cory Spinks is an emotional guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
    a gift lol, what were you on ****ing Acid when you were watching the fight lol? That fight got very one sided in the 2nd half, Cory clearly one. Cory is a very emotional guy tho, Was Michael or Leon that way?
    It was actually a robbery. I'm no fan of either guy and when I first heard about it I assumed Spinks put on some master performance. It wasn't anything close. I would have had Mayorga winning if not for the point deductions (both of which were pretty bad deductions)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ace View Post
      I can tell you probably havent even seen the fight. If so you would say something Spinks edged it out or something.
      The fight really wasn't that close, it wasn't even Lattimore-Spinks close. Rewatch the fight, if it wasn't for the deductions spinks woulda still won albeit by a much smaller margin though.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        It was actually a robbery. I'm no fan of either guy and when I first heard about it I assumed Spinks put on some master performance. It wasn't anything close. I would have had Mayorga winning if not for the point deductions (both of which were pretty bad deductions)
        116-111 Spinks

Comment

One of the reason i dislike Spinks

Comment

Originally posted by MrUnKnockoutabl View Post
            The fight really wasn't that close, it wasn't even Lattimore-Spinks close. Rewatch the fight, if it wasn't for the deductions spinks woulda still won albeit by a much smaller margin though.
            Spinks hit the canvas about 8 times in that fight. All were called slips. The only problem is Spinks used it as a tatic and just failed down anytime Mayorga got close. With a different ref and judges, Mayorga wins that fight 9 of 10 times.

Comment

Working...
            X