Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARQUEZ: "Arum told me it was just business... I wanted to slap him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't a robbery, but obviously teh judges were gonna favor teh heavy favorite and teh far bigger draw in Pac. Arum shouldn't have to tell JMM that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I know it was recent [this week] but I don't know who did the interview. I found it online. sorry :/
      yeah this should be just recent, people didnt know of this interview til now but his face kinda looks swelling so it might be older than we think.

Comment

I believe that JMM is telling the truth here. He has no reason to lie that Arum told him that. Bob Arum is a fraud and is killing the sport of Boxing because of his in house fights and riging of the fights. I hope that they make the Floyd fight so I can see Arums reaction when his money machine Manny gets KO'd.

Comment

Bob Arum has been investigated for fixing by the FBI before,
          he and Manny are cowards, simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Bob Arum has been investigated for fixing by the FBI before,
            he and Manny are cowards, simple as.
            You're pathetic..

Comment

they were all close except the first. but that one round allowed manny to stay in on the scorecard.
              as I stated above. I had this last one a draw.
              I respect anyones opinion as long as they see the fights as close even if they think marquez won all 3, at least it is debatable...

Comment

I know it was recent [this week] but I don't know who did the interview. I found it online. sorry :/
                Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                yeah this should be just recent, people didnt know of this interview til now but his face kinda looks swelling so it might be older than we think.
                if this vid is recent, JMM is taking longer time to heal, imho it looks about 2-3 weeks after the fight ...

Comment

wish i could fix a fight and then give blatant hints that i rigged it afterwards

and yes, this video is old and i have seen it before

Comment

corruption has to do with everything from home town refs to shady judges.
                    If you are a Mayweather fan you would know that he's pushed on various occasions in his last 4 fights.. all of these fighters have complained about elbows as well.

When he hit Marquez with a hook he then motioned to push him, the only reason he didn't was because Marquez was already going down. Go back and look at it.

Still what kind of ***** **** is deducting points for pushing.. this is boxing. You don't want to get pushed.. go to another sport because it's a fight! it happens!

as Larry Merchant said, "I've heard of no crying in boxing, but no pushing? come on!"
                    Cotto is far dirtier than Floyd...

How many times has Cotto low-blowed an opponent??

How many times has he held his opponents head down??

You gotta' take Cotto's sorry face off your siggy before you can call ANYBODY dirty.

Comment

lmao anyone who believes marquez is an idiot

first off, bob arum probably never even said that,

and second

but then again, when you lose to someone 3 times, i guess you have the right to be bitter like marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X