Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter Leo Santa Cruz or Brandon Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets not act like santa cruz's d isnt leaky.

Like benny though, if i had to follow just one, it'd be santa cruz.

That the non existant lord that I dont have to make that choice cuz watching all of these dudes fights.

Comment

Santa Cruz is a hell of a lot better, and that will prove to be more exciting most the time.

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          I prefer Santa Cruz bc he is non-stop coming forward with accurate and crisp punches where as Rios is more of just a swarmer with some wild shots and wide open to be hit.
          But the way you describe the fighter shows me Rios is the exciting fighter.

You can be as accurate as anyone, but that doesnt guarantee "exciting" nor does come forward fighters.

I think you and I can agree that exciting fighters are the ones that get hit and dish out. Santa Cruz is the better fighter, but Rios is the exciting fighter.

Comment

Rios in my opinion. It's close though.

I want to see Santa Cruz fight Agbeko and Darchinyan.

Comment

Both these guys are exciting fighters it was hard to pick. I went with Cruz the guy throws crazy combos.

Comment

I really like both.

Voted for Leo though.

I think he has some really good skills.

Rios is all heart and chin though which always makes for a good fight.

Tough choice. Glad I can enjoy both.

Comment

santa cruz by a mile

Comment

rios is the more exciting fighter at the moment because he fights with reckless abandon and doesn't mind getting hit, but santa cruz is by far the more refined, complete fighter. i'm very high on him and think he'll have a top-notch career if he keeps doing what he's doing - could be another mexican legend in the making.

Comment

Santa Cruz gets my vote. All out action PLUS boxing skills and accurate shots and smart use of combinations. Yep. I'll take that over a slob like Rios any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                      X