No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: If It's Not There on 11/24, I Will Walk Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: If It's Not There on 11/24, I Will Walk Away

Ricky Hatton says he will quit boxing for good if he wins a world title during the second chapter of his career.

And he told The Daily Telegraph he would also reconsider his comeback should he underperform on his return against Vyacheslav Senchenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should use the traditional UK David Haye excuse for getting fights, you know where you dont face anyone to get a shot at a title but you just cry about reitiring and saying if you dont get it you will go away and retire?

Brilliant!

I will quit posting if i dont get 10bil epoints, excellent idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      He should use the traditional UK David Haye excuse for getting fights, you know where you dont face anyone to get a shot at a title but you just cry about reitiring and saying if you dont get it you will go away and retire?

Brilliant!

I will quit posting if i dont get 10bil epoints, excellent idea!
      I concur that is an excellent idea.

But as you're more likely to get Aids, please just leave now.

Thanks.

Comment

War hitman!!!

Comment

I am surprised the WBC Brass Belt isn't up for grabs in this fight. THe WWF intercontinental Welterweight title was just vacated, I think. Ricky will not retire if he becomes champ again. It's an empty promise like the one he did when he said he was done boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
            Ricky will not retire if he becomes champ again. It's an empty promise like the one he did when he said he was done boxing.
            Well it wasn't a promise but rather a statement, but I hope you're right. I wouldn't like to see him retire if say he beats Malignaggi for a title in a rematch.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 10-20-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X