• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of yall stfu

Cause no other fighter would have said no to 40 mil

So... stfu

Comment

Even if it is $22mil..$40 mil is almost TWICE as much as he made, and I don't know many people besides Marquez that'll bring him that much money again, and nobody wants to see Marquez robbed again..

Mayweather will make a cool $30mil fighting his babymoms in the ring..Pacquiao wants to beat this dude so bad, Roach wants it, supposedly..He agreed and STATED to taking a smaller purse, and the date and venue are set to go..What's Pacquiao waiting for??

If Pacquiao's so confident of winning, beat him and I'm sure there will be some clause for a rematch if you beat Mayweather, and then you can take control of the higher purse, and let Mayweather have his 30 or 40 percent in the rematch!..

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        All of yall stfu

So... stfu
        A rip off is a rip off, why short sell yourself?

No other fighter is in mannys position, they could only dream about 40 mil, let alone a fair share.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          Even if it is $22mil..$40 mil is almost TWICE as much as he made, and I don't know many people besides Marquez that'll bring him that much money again, and nobody wants to see Marquez robbed again..

Mayweather will make a cool $30mil fighting his babymoms in the ring..Pacquiao wants to beat this dude so bad, Roach wants it, supposedly..He agreed and STATED to taking a smaller purse, and the date and venue are set to go..What's Pacquiao waiting for??

If Pacquiao's so confident of winning, beat him and I'm sure there will be some clause for a rematch if you beat Mayweather, and then you can take control of the higher purse, and let Mayweather have his 30 or 40 percent!..
          Come on man Manny is getting ripped off. Obviously. But a fighter who sells almost the exact same # of PPVs is never going to take less than 50% that's like MAN LAW. Stop messin around.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            A rip off is a rip off, why short sell yourself?

No other fighter is in mannys position, they could only dream about 40 mil, let alone a fair share.
            Rip off?

I know some ppl who would strap a bomb on themselves and blow up a building if their family was promised to get 40 mil. ****... I would do it

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              All of yall stfu

So... stfu
              apparently Floyd is saying no to 45million dollar, so whats your verdict?

Comment

damm not even Ben thompson can spin this one.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

If Pacquiao's so confident of winning, beat him and I'm sure there will be some clause for a rematch if you beat Mayweather, and then you can take control of the higher purse, and let Mayweather have his 30 or 40 percent in the rematch!..
                  If you invented Facebook but some guy offered you 2X what you made for it, you would def take it right

It hilarious how people expect Pac to get ripped off when not only does he want the fair 50/50 but he has outsold his possible opponent

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Come on man Manny is getting ripped off. Obviously. But a fighter who sells almost the exact same # of PPVs is never going to take less than 50% that's like MAN LAW. Stop messin around.
                    Then he can go on fight 3 more times making people either come up or come down in weight and equal that $40mil..

Meanwhile, Mayweather will fight either Cotto or Canelo and bring in his $30-40mil easy..while they collect a simple $10mil at best..

Mayweather's 0 and marketability is what makes him get the lions share..beat him, take his spot and earn your lions share..

Comment

Even at 50/50 Floyd makes double than he's ever made in any of his past fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X