Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Mag: Vlad Loses To Holmes, Tyson, Liston. Really?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever seen Liston fight? He is a smaller version of Samuel Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Expertise View Post
      Have you ever seen Liston fight? He is a smaller version of Samuel Peter
      Wow....

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Buddy Mcgirt isn't even that good of a trainer. I'd definitely not have him as a trainer, he'd be the last guy I'd want as a trainer. He seems so useless in a fight.

Off the top of my head Joe Goossen, Jeff Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather snr., Roger Mayweather, Roach, Nacho, are all better trainers.

Hell, I might even take that wackjob Atlas as a trainer because he does give good advice and does know his boxing. I just wouldn't want him to hold me back and I'd fight better fighters than he had Povetkin fighting. The Chagaev fight was a big step up but before that it was backwards for Povetkin.
        This has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          This has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread.
          Actually it does, because Mcgirt is who they went to for picking these fights. And I'm saying he is a **** trainer and his boxing knowledge blows. I don't know how anyone would want him as a trainer when he keeps failing at the upper level.

Sure a fighter is to blame for their losses and the trainers not 100 percent to blame but at the same time I've never really seen him give all that great of advice in his corner to his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Actually it does, because Mcgirt is who they went to for picking these fights. And I'm saying he is a **** trainer and his boxing knowledge blows. I don't know how anyone would want him as a trainer when he keeps failing at the upper level.

Sure a fighter is to blame for their losses and the trainers not 100 percent to blame but at the same time I've never really seen him give all that great of advice in his corner to his fighters.
            Whether he's a shit trainer or not. Has nothing to do with the topic at hand. He can give his opinion. Did you read his reasoning as to why he picked against Wlad? If not, then you can't really speak on it right? And, if you did read it. Was it logical, rational opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Wow....
              Didn't you know Sam Peter is a fusion of Frazier and Liston?

Comment

I don't do fantasy fights, especially since the training and nutrition is better now-a-days for fighters. Thats why Buddy Mcgirt and all these so called experts are r-tards. They sound like idiots with these fantasy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  Didn't you know Sam Peter is a fusion of Frazier and Liston?
                  I'm starting to think that there's another Samuel Peter around that I haven't seen yet.

We can't be talking about the same Samuel Peter.

This other Peter must be amazing. Combined Frazier and Liston in one.

Surely he will be king of the HW division in no time.

Comment

Wlad loses Brewster, Sanders & Purrity, really?

Surely bums like Tyson, Liston & Holmes would have no shot.

Outrageous assertion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      They have buddy mcgirt and some others giving reasons why Holmes,Tyson,and Liston beat him but I disagree. I do think young prime tyson mercs vlad, i believe holmes can certainly beat him but i would give vlad good odds against holmes but, Liston. I just cant see how liston beats vlad. dont get m,e wrong he could do it but id strongly favor vlad over liston any day. Thoughts?
                      You shouldnt forget that the day Vlad fought a good boxer who was at his worst,Vlad's face was reduced to a pizza (i.e Lewis) so Vlad isnt untouchable

Comment

Working...
                      X