Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather Jr. has Big Bodyguards, Pacquiao has an Army of Guards carrying AK47!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
    Pacquiao is the Army.

Pacquiao is Rambo @ First Blood.

Hell, Pacquiao is Bronson @ Death Wish 3.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
      Do you mean he was in the Army? Cause those are new pictures and I hav'nt heard of him ever being in the Philippine Army. Or is his place in the Government require him to wear a uniform?
      Pacquiao is also a military reservist with the rank of Senior Master Sergeant[, first of the three highest ranks for enlisted personnel. He was given the rank of Sergeant Major for the 15th Ready Reserve Division of the Philippine Army. In his younger days, he dreamed of becoming a soldier, and was enlisted in the military reserve force as an Army Private.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA, what was that crap? Please Manny don't keep doing these ****ty movies, it's going down the same route as your singing career.

Comment

the thing with pacquiao is he's really from the streets, walked the streets, slept in the streets and even with money he is still in that motherfawking street. he is the real deal unlike mayweather who just uses the streets to hype his wannabe azz then wants himself to be surrounded by roided bodyguards.

Comment

Pac wants truce down south of P.I between the two groups, M.I.L.F and the Philippine Government.?
            Last edited by EL_cano; 10-22-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post

This made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
                Pac wants truce down south of P.I between the two groups, M.I.L.F and the Philippine Government.?
                Lolz, yup the reservists in America get rank a whole lot faster then the active duty soldiers too. At least he don't have a million medals for stuff he's never done. I know of some countries like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                  the thing with pacquiao is he's really from the streets, walked the streets, slept in the streets and even with money he is still in that motherfawking street. he is the real deal unlike mayweather who just uses the streets to hype his wannabe azz then wants himself to be surrounded by roided bodyguards.
                  I believe this to be true. Mayweathers Sr even said it. Mayweather is not gangster or from the streets.

Comment

Bill Clinton advice Manny Pacquiao to keep peace in the Philippines. He is the peace keeper.

President Bill Clinton

President Arroyo

President Aquino

Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva

Just search on Goggle Pacquiao meets almost all president around the world.
                    Last edited by PacquiaoATG; 10-22-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                      Lolz, yup the reservists in America get rank a whole lot faster then the active duty soldiers too. At least he don't have a million medals for stuff he's never done. I know of some countries like that.
                      Basically, he was ranked for his acheivements to make peace for one day everytime he fights. The war down south stalls and no crimes are committed in the streets of P.I.

[QUOTE=PacquiaoATG;9449252]Bill Clinton advice Manny Pacquiao to keep peace in the Philippines. He is the peace keeper.

The P.I government is using Pac to make peace, but the oposing group (M.I.L.F) states to stay away. I dont know, but i think if Pac digs deep into politics he might get into trouble (espicially when his congressman in a war torn region) by wanting to run for Senate.
                      Last edited by EL_cano; 10-22-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X