This is how Mayweather trains

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how Mayweather trains

http://sport.stv.tv/boxing/186728-bo...er-and-my-dad/

Boxing seems to throw up characters like my dad, people who stand out from the crowd. One who springs to mind is Floyd Mayweather, who I had a chance to train with when he was in LA, appearing on the American version of Dancing with the Stars. His work-out was literally non stop for two hours, incredible to watch! And all the time he was talking to himself, motivating himself to maintain the high intensity, stuff like “I was brought up in the slums!” bang, bang, bang “look at me now!” bang, bang, bang “I made a million before I was 21!” bang, bang, bang. There was a lot of insulting stuff about his dad and other people who have criticised him over the years, lots about how much money he’d made. He seemed obsessive, obnoxious and arrogant but was so awesome that I stopped what I was doing just to watch. It was like two people in one; an incredibly talented and hard-working boxer with a loud-mouthed but motivational trainer shouting in his ear. But when it ended he suddenly seemed a different person. He came over and introduced himself to Sally and me. He was asking all about us and where we came from and the real Floyd suddenly seemed really humble and friendly, although he couldn’t help himself asking “Am I famous in Scotland?”

Agression man need it to work hard as well so I do .That's what I use to get my intensity .Somebody posted his routine yesterday lucky I took a copy .I sent him green anyway so hopefully he doesn't mind me posting it .

Comment

koo......but im the hardest worker in the sport when im training...

Comment

Even that .Mayweather hasn't mentioned much strength work .He does pull-ups in this at 1 min .

Comment

All the gym the fighters do are basically the same as everybody else. The circuits are a bit different but other than that its just gym work - hard gym work

The roadwork they do is incredible though. really pushing it, fighters are made out there. Also, just mental strength and natural ability.. just wanting to be good.

They put in the work.

Comment

“I was brought up in the slums!” bang, bang, bang

LMFAO This spoilt little pricks delusional

Comment

"I was raised in the slums" He's so full of it...

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                koo......but im the hardest worker in the sport when im training...

And so am I.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                  “I was brought up in the slums!” bang, bang, bang

LMFAO This spoilt little pricks delusional
                  smh. the internet. to use what his hard work, dedication to his craft and marketing has perhaps made appear to be him now and use that to decide what he came from would be more of a reason to laugh your butt off but you appear to be serious in calling him delusional.

Comment

I was always under the impression that pros trained like 6 hours a day O.o, his schedule doesn't seem too bad

Comment

Working...
                    X