No announcement yet.

insomnia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insomnia

the last week or even longer, i've been waking up in the middle of the night, every night, unable to fall asleep again , honestly i'm exhausted, it's so annoying, and i don't know what to do about it anymore.
    first i tried these herbal stuff, a sort of tea and some thingy i had to drink every night, but that didn't work at all.
    then i went for a stronger sleeping pill, normally this pill should make me sleep like an angel, but instead it makes me feel sick and blurry and it doesn't stop me from waking up
    yesterday i tried all 3 together, so i drank the thea, drank the other thingy, and took half of the sleeping pill in , to wake up at 3 again, and ofcourse i feel sick again cause of that damn pill, even though i took just half of it
    what i've also tried is skipping a night of sleep, in hope that the next evening i'd be tired enough to keep sleeping, but, guess again.

i'm kind of desperate for making my sleeping structure right again, it's not funny anymore, i'm exhausted and done with it.

aaany help is welcome , i need sleep

drink some milk, it puts babies to sleep, why wouldn't it work on you?

also eat some oranges before u go to bed, that's what i do, it helps me sleep and i have bad insomnia - hell, why do think i'm always here late at night?

Comment

You are stressed.

The only sickness you have, is an exhaustion to all the exposure you're getting from society.
      Turn off your phone, tv, radio etc etc.
      Don't go out and get yourself bombarded with **** you don't need right now.

First of all, you need to just sit your ass down and breathe.
      Close your eyes and observe your body. Feel where you are tense, and let go of the thought.
      Think about how it feels to breathe in and out- slowly.

Manifest a positive thought in your mind, focus on that and feel how your body loosen itself up.

No matter what you do, do NOT take any pill.
      That's poison to your body. Essentially you're telling your body that it's something wrong with it... and you get worse.

Also, don't drink tea before you try to sleep. Doesn't work out really well, does it?

You probably feel divided or unsure of something, maybe even bordering anxiety. This will lead to over-active thinking, which means your spirit will be overlooked and you will get depressed.

Are you trying to sleep at this moment?

Comment

Originally posted by the filth View Post

also eat some oranges before u go to bed, that's what i do, it helps me sleep and i have bad insomnia - hell, why do think i'm always here late at night?
        Same to you, dude

Comment

Originally posted by the filth View Post

i tried milk and tea, didn't work for me.
          i never tried oranges though, i might try that

Comment

Originally posted by BabyPhat View Post
            i tried milk and tea, didn't work for me.
            i never tried oranges though, i might try that
            You can eat all sorts of ****. It's in your head, not body

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
              You are stressed.

The only sickness you have, is an exhaustion to all the exposure you're getting from society.
              Turn off your phone, tv, radio etc etc.
              Don't go out and get yourself bombarded with **** you don't need right now.

First of all, you need to just sit your ass down and breathe.
              Close your eyes and observe your body. Feel where you are tense, and let go of the thought.
              Think about how it feels to breathe in and out- slowly.

Manifest a positive thought in your mind, focus on that and feel how your body loosen itself up.

No matter what you do, do NOT take any pill.
              That's poison to your body. Essentially you're telling your body that it's something wrong with it... and you get worse.

Also, don't drink tea before you try to sleep. Doesn't work out really well, does it?

You probably feel divided or unsure of something, maybe even bordering anxiety. This will lead to over-active thinking, which means your spirit will be overlooked and you will get depressed.

Are you trying to sleep at this moment?

i don't get it cause i'm not really stressed, well the only thing that stresses me out is the fact that i can't sleep, and i am emotionally a bit stressed to about things, but i don't think they're the cause of my problem
              and pills don't work for me anyway, i get all the bad effects from it, but keep waking up. they make me feel sick, i hallicunate, i can't properly walk, and falling asleep is not a big deal, but the fact that i wake up again two hours later is. the tea i drink is a special tea, that's suposed to have a positive effect on my sleep.
              i'm not trying to sleep anymore cause it's too late now, and if i allow myself to sleep now, i wont wake up until evening, and alarm clocks can't wake me up, and if i sleep during the day, i know i will sleep even worse in the night.

Comment

turn off the lights, lie down on your bed and masturbate yourself to sleep.
                no, Im not joking.

and most importantly, clear your head of any thoughts during.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyPhat View Post
                  i don't get it cause i'm not really stressed, well the only thing that stresses me out is the fact that i can't sleep, and i am emotionally a bit stressed to about things, but i don't think they're the cause of my problem
                  and pills don't work for me anyway, i get all the bad effects from it, but keep waking up. they make me feel sick, i hallicunate, i can't properly walk, and falling asleep is not a big deal, but the fact that i wake up again two hours later is. the tea i drink is a special tea, that's suposed to have a positive effect on my sleep.
                  i'm not trying to sleep anymore cause it's too late now, and if i allow myself to sleep now, i wont wake up until evening, and alarm clocks can't wake me up, and if i sleep during the day, i know i will sleep even worse in the night.
                  This is exactly your problem.

Don't under-estimate the power of your emotions.
                  Did you know that in the heart of every atom of every living cell, which we call a microcosm, there's a temperature of 4000-6000 degrees celcius?
                  It is akin to the temperature of the surface of the Sun.

When meeting any situation in life, one of two things happens: 1. The situation takes charge of you 2. You take charge of the situation It is one or the other. There is no third choice. So it is important to examine both of them. When a situation takes charge of you, it is always accompanied by a feeling of anxiety. Listen to this discomfort, for it is trying to teach you something valuable. It may be trying to reveal that you are imagining yourself to be in command of the situation, when in fact you are commanded by it. Exposing imaginary self-power is highly helpful.

The key is; know yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DRZ View Post
                    turn off the lights, lie down on your bed and masturbate yourself to sleep.
                    no, Im not joking.

and most importantly, clear your head of any thoughts during.
                    How would you be able to masturbate without any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                    X