Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Golovkin is the guy who is suppose to beat everyone at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought spamming was bannable? Why is it everytime I come into NSB there is at least 2 larry threads on the first page?

Comment

Larry, am I overrating Golovkin by believing that he's capable of beating Chavez/Quillin/Pirog/Geale/Macklin? I don't believe he's the indisputable #2 MW, but I feel we'll learn a lot about these fighters if they'd actually agree to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Rosado hit Golovkin at will and all Golovkin did was miss with his punches

^^^^^BoxingScene boxing experts
        Seriously, what are they talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
          Either Rosario is a hidden gem or GGG isn't as dominant as everyone thought. Rosario coming up from 154 gave GGG a really fighter.
          English?

Did Golovkin fight Rosado 2X yesterday, one in which he didnt get completely destroyed?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            So now we're making the window smaller and smaller huh

He only fought 1 fighter from 154 and destroyed him, which is what Golovkin did to Rosado. He did to rosado what Sergio did to Dzinziruk minus the KDs and in 2 rounds less

Golovkin >>>> Sergio based on those facts
            Dzinziruk was a top 5 154 fighter and a undefeated champion

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Not even talking about Larry, who's insane, but how are people criticizing Golovkin for that fight last night? He was very good. Some of the things people are saying makes me wonder if they actually saw the fight.
              Some people on here simply don't appreciate offensive fighters. If your not a slick boxer you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                I thought spamming was bannable? Why is it everytime I come into NSB there is at least 2 larry threads on the first page?
                how am i spamming by making a thread about a fight that just happened??damn when ya'll have no answer ya'll cry ban out of nowhere...hilarious

Comment

i sometimes wish it were possible for one to use messagboard threads to wipe one's ass with after defecating. i would have all of Larry's threads made into one big economy size pack of loorolls for my lavatory.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Dzinziruk was a top 5 154 fighter and a undefeated champion
                    He wasn't Top 5 at 154.

I think he was #9.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      I would root for Martinez heavily in a fight with Golovkin. He's not a hero of mine obviously.

But he's a very solid fighter. He stands out to me in the middleweight division.

I'm more annoyed with all the nonsense talking about "exposed" when he dominated the entire fight and never was in any trouble.
                      Good post. I think GG was stunned by a right uppercut, but came through with flying colors. How will GG deal with a guy who hits him over and over is the question I need answered.

Comment

Working...
                      X