Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the myth that Manny is "afraid of needles" start?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny's excuse is worst saying "he is scared of needles" is better lie "then blood testing makes me weak for like 5 days"

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
      Where did the myth that Manny is "afraid of needles" start?.
      Your obviously new to boxing cause this is common knowledge that Arum, Roach, and even Khan have stated many times that Manny is afraid of needles. I have nothing against new boxing fans just the arrogant ones who make threads on pure emotions on topics they don't know anything about.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
        He has never once said that.
        Either In the Ghetto of Detroit or Las Vegas It depends where that toothless crack addict was at.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...ximpasse122209

Don't why this is brought up again though. Who gives a fluck.

Koncz says it. Arum didn't want it & neither did Roach I believe.
          How can anybody with 1/2 a brain not read that article and knowing what we know today not realize what a ducker Manny is , that PEDS refusal BS was pure DUCK they were looking for any reason to walk out .

The PEDS OST request was given to Top Rank in the first draft , that fact has been quoted by Schaefer , so Team Pac knew about it from the kick off , in the beginning Roach even made statements that he had no problem with it .

Now things start going funny as Top Rank try to get Manny " out " of this fight .

We want 50/50 , Floyd OK .
          We want 8oz gloves , Floyd OK .
          We want 10 million weight forfeit , Floyd OK .

We dont want the PEDS test without our conditions starting with a cut of date , Floyd well no fight .

Manny ran out the door with Floyd still at the table with a signed contract , Manny DUCKED the fight then and has continued to all along , the more Floyd thought fck him and fck Arum the less he cared if it happened or not .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            How can anybody with 1/2 a brain not read that article and knowing what we know today not realize what a ducker Manny is , that PEDS refusal BS was pure DUCK they were looking for any reason to walk out .

The PEDS OST request was given to Top Rank in the first draft , that fact has been quoted by Schaefer , so Team Pac knew about it from the kick off , in the beginning Roach even made statements that he had no problem with it .

Now things start going funny as Top Rank try to get Manny " out " of this fight .

We want 50/50 , Floyd OK .
            We want 8oz gloves , Floyd OK .
            We want 10 million weight forfeit , Floyd OK .

We dont want the PEDS test without our conditions starting with a cut of date , Floyd well no fight .

Manny ran out the door with Floyd still at the table with a signed contract , Manny DUCKED the fight then and has continued to all along , the more Floyd thought fck him and fck Arum the less he cared if it happened or not .

SHOTS FIRED!!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              There's already threads on this. He never stated it, I think Arum said something similar and the legion of fanatical Floyd fans ran with it ever since.

It's childish.
              I was lying yesterday but I'm telling the truth today.

Comment

He never stated it, I think Arum said something similar and the legion of fanatical Floyd fans ran with it ever since.

It's childish.
                If Bob Arum said it and used it as an excuse why is it childish to bring it up?

Comment

He's not afraid now.

Comment

There's already threads on this. He never stated it, I think Arum said something similar and the legion of fanatical Floyd fans ran with it ever since.

It's childish.
                    so pac fans don't run with things manny and bob say smh

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yeah. Try google - won't take you longer than five min to try. Let's be honest though...you don't really wanna find it.
                      So you can't provide proof to back up your argument? That's what I thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X