Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it will do good for floyd to be in jail for even a shor time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Very true, but some of the *****s here supports floyd criminal act, they think it's ok for floyd to beat a women, poke security guards, threatening his children, etc.
    It's criminal the way Arum is ripping off Pac's ******ed azz...

He didn't even get paid for the Cotto fight

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      so you think the judge based her verdict on hearsay?

hmm ok...
      Josie Harris has filed false abuse claims before...

That can't be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Josie Harris has filed false abuse claims before...

That can't be ignored.
        so floyd is in jail cuz of false claims? idiot!

Comment

Why did i say this?

Because he will finally realize that he's not above the law and that beating women, poking security guards, threatening your own kids and other criminal activity etc. is very wrong and he should never do it again.

Maybe after floyd come out in prison he will be a new man a loving and respectful to his wife, children and to the other people.
          Wife? I wasn't aware that Floyd remarried. I doubt jail will turn him into a better man to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            so floyd is in jail cuz of false claims? idiot!
            It happens every day little fella..

Josie Harris has ADMITTEDLY lied before about being abused.

Anything can be called battery when a female is involved....it's her word against yours...

Guys get locked up all the time OVER A PUSH...

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
              It's criminal the way Arum is ripping off Pac's ******ed azz...

He didn't even get paid for the Cotto fight
              Lol. Didn't get paid? Ok.

Comment

well watever
                he better stay clean after this
                its a ****en waste of talent if he gets locked up or go on another holiday. i was fkn hyped aswell when he said he was gonna start fighting more, before he got locked up.

Comment

I was never even a Floyd "fan" all through the years, I wanted to see him lose any fight he would ever be in (even though I mostly knew he wouldn't)...and then I ran across this group of people we will call "netcafe Pinoy"...they hate every boxer in history...the vast majority of them don't even like boxing...all of a sudden I found myself to constantly be defending a fighter I never liked that much to begin with from the sheer idiocy from an entire country of ******s...this is my story of how I became a "*****."

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Even if you love Floyd unconditionally, you must admit that he needs a humbling experience.
                    Very true, but some of the *****s here supports floyd criminal act, they think it's ok for floyd to beat a women, poke security guards, threatening his children, etc.
                    sorry but the only time Floyd will be humbled is when he's broke and loses all his wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I was never even a Floyd "fan" all through the years, I wanted to see him lose any fight he would ever be in (even though I mostly knew he wouldn't)...and then I ran across this group of people we will call "netcafe Pinoy"...they hate every boxer in history...the vast majority of them don't even like boxing...all of a sudden I found myself to constantly be defending a fighter I never liked that much to begin with from the sheer idiocy from an entire country of ******s...this is my story of how I became a "*****."
                      LOL.. same thing happened to me

sigh pinoy are a disgrace and i hate it when they or other race group us together :/

Comment

Working...
                      X