No announcement yet.

I don't believe Adolf Hitler ever died when they said he died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe Adolf Hitler ever died when they said he died

For some reason, I don't believe it. One things for sure, he is definitely dead now since he'd be like 119-120 years old. And most ppl die before they even hit 100.
    Yes
    28.57%
    No
    42.86%
    Who knows for sure
    28.57%

I think Henry VIII is still alive too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      I think Henry VIII is still alive too.
      I wasn't saying he was still alive. He is of course dead now because he is old as hell like 119-120 years old by now. But I don't think he died when history said he died.

Comment

Hes trapped in a ice cube in antarctica today. He will be melted free one day and rule the world.

Comment

I wasn't saying Hitler is alive either, he's obviously dead.

I think Henry VIII is still alive though.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
            Hes trapped in a ice cube in antarctica today. He will be melted free one day and rule the world.
            Just like Henry VII, you talk sense

Comment

of course he didnt....all they found was a body burned beyond recognition it could have been anybody....joseph stalin didnt believe that it was hitler....

Comment

For some reason I dont believe Starkiller had a cat. For some reason I just don't.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  For some reason I dont believe Starkiller had a cat. For some reason I just don't.
                  I do, and she is back to dying again. I just didn't want to post that information again because you people here are dicks. And I'm very sadden that she is going to die because I don't have money to take her to the vet. I think she might have heart problems and as sad as it is, no one I live with has 2 grand to pay for that operation especially on an old cat that is about 7 years old which is old cat years.

Meaning if we did pay 2 grand for it, how much more time does she have left anyways? It hurts. She is laying behind my computer monitor screen and could be dying today. She hasn't ate for the past 5-6 days.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    I do, and she is back to dying again. I just didn't want to post that information again because you people here are dicks. And I'm very sadden that she is going to die because I don't have money to take her to the vet. I think she might have heart problems and as sad as it is, no one I live with has 2 grand to pay for that operation especially on an old cat that is about 7 years old which is old cat years.

Meaning if we did pay 2 grand for it, how much more time does she have left anyways? It hurts. She is laying behind my computer monitor screen and could be dying today. She hasn't ate for the past 5-6 days.
                    Be a friend of your animal by putting it out of its misery. Use cyanide. It worked for Hitler.

Comment

Working...
                    X