Golf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    That's a bit like saying "Yeah I box, look at this sweater I knitted"
    What? I never golfed before and the mini golf course looked fun so I went there, it was actually more fun then what it looks like you should try it.

Comment

Just went for a lesson today. I've shot a couple of rounds with my dad and he got me a nice set of Adams hybrids, but I'm starting to take it a little more seriously.

Best I ever shot was 84. Then I moved onto the next hole... har de har.

No I'm absolutely dreadful.
      Lol. Just be patient, and don't beat yourself up over it. Putting, and iron's are where it's at. Anybody can bash a 250+ yard drive with the drivers today. The short game and greens is where rounds of 85, turn into 105.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        What? I never golfed before and the mini golf course looked fun so I went there, it was actually more fun then what it looks like you should try it.
        No I've played mini golf and crazy golf before too. It is quite fun. Actually I was playing mini golf the first time I broke my nose. That's also the only time I was knocked unconscious.

Comment

No I've played mini golf and crazy golf before too. It is quite fun. Actually I was playing mini golf the first time I broke my nose. That's also the only time I was knocked unconscious.
          LMFAO really? Having a broken nose is no fun, nor is getting K.O.'d.

And I'm not laughing at you it's just that read really funny.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I honestly nearly imagined felt the pain of a putter across the face when you said that.

I have played, I suck, but can drive it a fair ways. Most of the time it's actually straight, too, since I stopped trying to hit everything like it was a fastball.

Sometimes I even cheat on my run and stop at VP and Danforth for the driving range.

Comment

I've golfed once, the courses were AMAZING. A true beauty to behold.

That being said, I wasn't good at all. I would definitely like to play, perhaps when I'm a bit older and have more money to spend on leisure.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                LMFAO really? Having a broken nose is no fun, nor is getting K.O.'d.

And I'm not laughing at you it's just that read really funny.
                Yeah apparently my sister thinks that mini-putt is all about distance. I was about 12 years old at the time... quite a lot of blood!

Comment

Yeah apparently my sister thinks that mini-putt is all about distance. I was about 12 years old at the time... quite a lot of blood!
                  Well at least it caught you directly on the button.

Had the shot landed next to your nose under the eye socket you might have been singing a different pain tune in a different key.

Broken Nose > Facial fracture.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Well at least it caught you directly on the button.

Had the shot landed next to your nose under the eye socket you might have been singing a different pain tune in a different key.

Broken Nose > Facial fracture.
                    True. People laughed at me. Sure, it's comical now. Not so comical when you have an unconscious kid on the floor with blood pumping out of their face...

Actually no, it is pretty funny!

Comment

The fact I can catch a DUI on a golf cart has stopped me from ever enjoying the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X