No announcement yet.

Lemme' tell ya' somethin' brother!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemme' tell ya' somethin' brother!!!

The brotherhood and I have been sitting back since Saturday listening and reading all of the fallout from BoatboyvsPissBreath regarding where everyone fits into the welterweight rankings. Some of you pathetic little neophytes claim Money Boatbuyer to be the man with the plan and the pythons of doom...others wanna ride the wave of Steroids McPlasterBeater all the way to the bank, JACK!...while some favor Tattoo Slo-mo and his Clubber Lang training mentality (I TRAIN MYSELF, FTW!)...still others believe Mr Fuji and his trainer Freddie The Brain Roachweasel can **** lightning and crap thunder all while eating balut and still knock out Vitali the Phd...

Well lemme tell ya somethin, brothers!!! There is only one fair way to settle this b/c there really is no one who truly who can claim they are the straw that stirs the drink at Welterweight, like myself in the rasslin ring...you got one guy w/ WBA belt, another who "should" have both the WBO/IBF if IBF had not stripped that guy with the giant head from the original Outer Limits show before they fought, and two guys who have zero belts but everyone wants to lick their ballsweat...oh, and some schlub named Berto who would get the big leg from any of the four.

So what is the easiest solution to this mess? Easy:

The first ever Fatal Four Way for the Welterweight Championship of the world! Think about it...BoatvsRoidsvsTattoovsMrFuji in the same ring...last man standing wins.

Solves all our problems right there...brother.

NWO 4 Life Brother!

Comment

just too sweeeeeeet!!!

Comment

Survey Time.

Comment

Comment

How did this flying elbow feel, Hulkster?...

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              How did this flying elbow feel, Hulkster?...

I think Macho Man was rollin'.

Comment

Originally posted by NWO4Life View Post
                The brotherhood and I have been sitting back since Saturday listening and reading all of the fallout from BoatboyvsPissBreath regarding where everyone fits into the welterweight rankings. Some of you pathetic little neophytes claim Money Boatbuyer to be the man with the plan and the pythons of doom...others wanna ride the wave of Steroids McPlasterBeater all the way to the bank, JACK!...while some favor Tattoo Slo-mo and his Clubber Lang training mentality (I TRAIN MYSELF, FTW!)...still others believe Mr Fuji and his trainer Freddie The Brain Roachweasel can **** lightning and crap thunder all while eating balut and still knock out Vitali the Phd...

Well lemme tell ya somethin, brothers!!! There is only one fair way to settle this b/c there really is no one who truly who can claim they are the straw that stirs the drink at Welterweight, like myself in the rasslin ring...you got one guy w/ WBA belt, another who "should" have both the WBO/IBF if IBF had not stripped that guy with the giant head from the original Outer Limits show before they fought, and two guys who have zero belts but everyone wants to lick their ballsweat...oh, and some schlub named Berto who would get the big leg from any of the four.

So what is the easiest solution to this mess? Easy:

The first ever Fatal Four Way for the Welterweight Championship of the world! Think about it...BoatvsRoidsvsTattoovsMrFuji in the same ring...last man standing wins.

Solves all our problems right there...brother.

That is the greatest thing I ever heard... but **** NWo it's all about...

Comment

The Wolfpac FTW!

Comment

The Fatal Four Way for the Welterweight Title would be the pinnacle of the mountaintop, brothers. It'd be like standing next to a mountain and chopping it down with the edge of my hand! Who would the rest of the NWO-ites favor in a matchup of this caliber? My money in the fatal four way would be on (providing this is a No DQ match) Slo-mo, I think.

If this were a No DQ match I could go all sorts of ways. Batista could potentially interfere on MrFujis behalf, HHH on Moneyboats, Hopkins might jump in for McPlasterbeater, and Cotto...Invader I. Look it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X