No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir Kllitschko Beats Down Pianeta For TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir Kllitschko Beats Down Pianeta For TKO

World heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko defended his WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO belts on Saturday as he out-classed challenger Francesco Pianeta with a sixth-round knock-out to register his 60th win.

Although German-Italian Pianeta, who survived testicular cancer three years ago, came into the fight undefeated in his 29 previous fights, he was outclassed by the 37-year-old champion in Mannheim, south-west Germany.

Pianeta made an ambitious start with one huge right-hand coming over the top of Klitschko's guard but failing to connect, while the champion responded with two heavy jabs which found their target. [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if Wladimir ever gets tired of dominating these mortals and their souls?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I wonder if Wladimir ever gets tired of dominating these mortals and their souls?
      Like my SSGT says.... Kill Bodies, collect souls

Comment

Is it me or does Wlad look a bit more jacked than usual?

Comment

Domination.

Comment

Wlad is the greatest of all times! Nobody gave him a shot against Piñata. He has the best resume, best longevity, he's the most powerful, the quickest and the most dominating champion of all times, across all weight classes!

I wonder if he ever gets tired of being this awesome. Fighting these top ranked guys like piñata and beating them with ease is incredible.

Comment

He is definitely more aggressive in the last 2 fights. Maybe it's Banks...

Comment

Wlad absolutely destroyed him. What an epic performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  He is definitely more aggressive in the last 2 fights. Maybe it's Banks...
                  It's weird, because Manny used to really press him to be more aggresive and get the knock out. Maybe he's trying to do Manny proud.

Actually, you know what I think it is? He doesn't give a ****. He knows he's going to kick their asses and isn't at all worried about what they're bringing. He wasn't even sticking to his jab, he just wanted to hurt Pianeta and get him out of there.

I'm down with it. Wlad is the boss and does what he wants in there. To quote Mike Tyson... "It's ludicrous that these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

Comment

I watched it. It looked like a training session. The dude was seriously out of his depth and Wlad could have finished him from any point he chose R2 onwards. I guess it was part of his charitable nature to give one of his ex-sparring partners a nice pay day.

Comment

Working...
                    X