Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner would beat the living crap outta Guerrero.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ur one of those short term memory fans... U see Guerrero fight ugly on the inside and forget that he can also box on the outside

He's multidimensional, he can beat Broner many different ways... And he's not dumb enough to fight Broner's fight

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      if he fights inside like he did with Berto...absolutely!

He was getting caught with some big shots over and over but Broner is a much better fighter inside then Berto and he probably brings more Power and he is also much slippery then Berto inside who was just standing against the Ropes and getting outworked by Guerrero, I don't see that happening against Broner

But Broner is currently at 135, let him clean that division out first, then if he does that he still has to worry about 140 which won't be a easy division
      He's more skilled than Berto but more power? I don't think so.

Comment

Why are people entertaining this fight? Broner has a lot of work to do in order to carry his speed and power to 147lbs. Unless the Ghost is willing to come down to 140lbs, I dont see this fight taking place soon

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          This is my second time seeing this guy fight and I'm not impressed....I can't believe this might be the fight Floyd. Broner would skin him alive on the inside.
          I doubt it, I think Berto and Broner are on similar levels. The problem with both of them is that they are either on defense, or they are on offense, they can't really mix them, although Broner is a little better at it than Berto.

When they start trading with someone who will trade back though, they get caught.

Need proof?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            berto is explosive but I've always said his power was overrated.

& power means little when you can't put your punches together. berto throwing one shot at a time worked in roberts favor because he could prepare a little better for that one shot. if he was throwing hard combinations to the head and body it would be a systematic beating.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Ur one of those short term memory fans... U see Guerrero fight ugly on the inside and forget that he can also box on the outside

He's multidimensional, he can beat Broner many different ways... And he's not dumb enough to fight Broner's fight
              Broner would walk Guerrero down and have him running for dear life. I already mention fighting on the outside would be Guerrero's only chance but broner's defense and speed would nullify all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                Why are people entertaining this fight? Broner has a lot of work to do in order to carry his speed and power to 147lbs. Unless the Ghost is willing to come down to 140lbs, I dont see this fight taking place soon
                Broner turned into Billy Badass on twitter and challenged Guerrero. Guerrero met him face to face and broner punked out yapping about his zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Short Range and Inside I think Broner Brings MORE POWER...other then Quintana Berto never really Knocked Out anybody that was good or at least known for having a Chin

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    very true..........all of this is "what if" we don't really know if broner would retain his abilities at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                      This is my second time seeing this guy fight and I'm not impressed....I can't believe this might be the fight for Floyd. Broner would skin him alive on the inside.
                      Broner would get owned like the hyper he is..........

Comment

Working...
                      X