No announcement yet.

comparing oscar to leonard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    Once again, you are an idiot. Let me guess, the masses of true boxing fans recognize Oscar's greatness and rank him highly, yet you see something with your keen eye that nobody else can see? It's always the same story with you - give it up.
    No knowledgeable boxing historians rank de la Hoya even remotely as high as Sugar Ray Leonard.

Don't you have some Mike Tyson youtube videos to masturbate to?

Comment

Thats like comparing fishnets to pantyhoses !

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
        No knowledgeable boxing historians rank de la Hoya even remotely as high as Sugar Ray Leonard.

Don't you have some Mike Tyson youtube videos to masturbate to?
        Yes, but would they claim that a victory over Benitez trumps the entire sum of Oscar's career?

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
          Yes, but would they claim that a victory over Benitez trumps the entire sum of Oscar's career?
          It was a bigger victory than DLH ever had in his career. And we haven't even gotten to Duran, Hearns, or Hagler yet. Just a case of two different levels of quality.

Comment

^I'm not gonna argue whether Benitez was better than any of Oscar's wins because that isn't my point. Read his first post and you'll get what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
              Nobody is saying that they do, but most would have Ray in the top 20, and Oscar in the top 50. When you are that caliber, it is closer to splitting hairs than it is to saying one guy is a $.40 slider and the other is Filet Mignon. Your analogy is as ignorant as everything else you say on this forum, so I'm not surprised. You are a complete joke.

Comment

They are not even in the same stratosphere.

Comment

Nobody is saying that they do, but most would have Ray in the top 20, and Oscar in the top 50. When you are that caliber, it is closer to splitting hairs than it is to saying one guy is a $.40 slider and the other is Filet Mignon. Your analogy is as ignorant as everything else you say on this forum, so I'm not surprised. You are a complete joke.
                  Oscar is a balding man compared to Leonard's full head of hair. The only comparison between the two is that they have hair.

Comment

De la Hoya is nowhere near top 50 all-time. It's a stretch to say he's top 100. Leonard was light years ahead of him skill-wise, and his resume craps all over Oscar's.

Leonard is a genuine legend who is a nightmare for any ATG at 147 or 154.

De la Hoya had a good deal of success in a weak era, and fell short in several of his biggest fights. Put him in the 80s and he likely never wins an alphabet belt, much less a world championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                      ^I'm not gonna argue whether Benitez was better than any of Oscar's wins because that isn't my point. Read his first post and you'll get what I'm talking about.
                      Well I'm pretty much in agreement with his points about this topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X