Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero Refuses to Fight Walters, Title in Doubt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero Refuses to Fight Walters, Title in Doubt

As expected, WBA "regular" champion Celestino Caballero (36-4, 23KOs) BoxingScene.com has refused to move forward with a planned fight against mandatory challenger Nicholas Walters (21-0, 17KOs). BoxingScene.com reported several days ago that Canelo Promotions was the sole bidder in purse bid held by the World Boxing Association in Panama.

[Click Here To Read More]

You will die for hunger ure getting old you will have no title where would you go from here and you have been inactive

Comment

As a big Caballero fan through the years I have to say he's acting like a damn diva and should put in work.

Comment

i can understand him rejecting this amount,but last fight he rejected was over 300,000,come on now

Comment

Did Caballero graduate from the school of Winky Wright?

Comment

WTF is Caballero doing? He criticises Juanma, and Gamboa and other for taking teh money and not fighting, and he is the DIVA now? SHM!!

Comment

As a fan of Caballero, he needs to fight ASAP. He can't afford these type of layoffs being 36.

Comment

Caballero continues to make a fool out of himself

Comment

Who in the **** does caballero think he is
                  Hes full of himself
                  He thinks he can choose opponents like mayweather and pacquiao
                  What a dumbass

Comment

Caba career is about done. Talk about a waste of time by this guy he hasn't fought in a long time. I hope he gets KTFO in his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X