Watching Dela Hoya Contratulating Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Dela Hoya Contratulating Garcia

Looks like Arum congratulating Bradley.

I guess Oscar has finally found his successor in Garcia after failing with Ortiz.

He has a Puerto Rican fighter that will become a star. Watch him put Danny in Cotto's Next fight in NY Dec 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      He has a Puerto Rican fighter that will become a star. Watch him put Danny in Cotto's Next fight in NY Dec 1st.
      Didn't even know he was a Rican, thought he was Mexican.

After the Pac-Bradley fight, Garcia was one of my choices to be Pac's next opponent if he beats Khan. But the TR-GBP rift, that wouldn't happen.

Garcia did great.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        Didn't even know he was a Rican, thought he was Mexican.

After the Pac-Bradley fight, Garcia was one of my choices to be Pac's next opponent if he beats Khan. But the TR-GBP rift, that wouldn't happen.

Garcia did great.
        Lol everyone thinks that but yes he is a Rican.

Comment

well garcia is his fighter too. but yeah i thought the same thing too. i saw carlos molina last night at the fnf card here in chicago, we were clowning on de la hoya, haha. great win for danny. hope they give matthysse a shot.

Comment

Well yeah,Wtf is he gonna do?Shake his head at him?

Comment

yea knows Garcia would probably lose to a Bradley or Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Well yeah,Wtf is he gonna do?Shake his head at him?
                I know right? I don't see the connection everyone else is seeing. Perhaps its because of the way DLH was always behind Khan, and was so high on Khan calling him the future of the sport and saying he was gonna be around "for a long time" and then he gets KO'd and DLH happily congratulates Garcia? I suppose DLH should have frowned at Garcia instead.

Comment

Working...
                X