No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Banged Up, Nose Broken, Future is Open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green Banged Up, Nose Broken, Future is Open

Danny Green is in no hurry to decide his boxing future but remains proud that he was only four minutes away from becoming a four-time world title holder before taking a punch from Krzysztof Wlodarczyk that would have 'knocked out a cow'.

[Click Here To Read More]

Four minutes away is like saying I would of won the race if I was 10 meters ahead.

Comment

Green loves to talk himself up...even the Australians are sick of him...him and Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        Green loves to talk himself up...even the Australians are sick of him...him and Mundine.
        really? he seems to be pretty popular, seeing as how he promotes his own fights and is probably a multi-millionaire. . . i was impressed with his performance. . . it's boxing, shyt happens. . . Wlod is not a paper title holder. . . He holds a win over Poppa Adamek's son, Steve Cunningham. . .

Green is an undersized cruiserweight, he barely tips the scales at 190, whereas other cruisers weight the full 200. . .

I'd be happy if he called it a day, or continued. . . Cruiserweight is a very competitive division. . . I'd like to see him go after another belt-holder. . . Maybe that Panamanian dude who Don King promotes. . .

Comment

WHAT EVA Green ... your an idiot, 4 minutes away wtf, last I checked it was a scheduled 12 round fight and you couldn't last the distance. Who cares if you thought you were ahead in points, this is boxing and all it takes is 1 punch and you got plenty that came your way and all this talk about no one could have gotten up, are you serious?? I seen the punch it was a left hook not even his good arm and not at 100% power so wtf are you on above??? Take it like a man and STOP fricken talking yourself up your no better than Mundane ...

Comment

Green cant take a loss like a man.

Just like when he lost to Mundine he came out with some bull **** story.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              Green cant take a loss like a man.

Just like when he lost to Mundine he came out with some bull **** story.
              huh? he definitely addressed his loss like a man. . . immediately after the fight he walked over and hugged and congratulated wlod's entire team. . . then he held wlod's hand up with the referee, acknowledging he got KTFO'd. . .

i don't get the hate for green?

Comment

After that punch that Wlodarczyk k.o.'d him with he needs to retire.

Comment

Green is finished.

Don't be fooled by people saying he was dominating the fight until he "got caught". Sure he picked up a few rounds, but that was mainly due to Wlod's lack of activity.

Green was totally gassed by the midway point of the fight. He had nothing in the tank after that. Any fighter with a bit more hustle and bustle about them would've stopped him earlier.It wasn't excatly a fast paced fight where you could excuse him for being tired. The bottom line is, his stamina has faded to a point where he can no longer be competitive over 8 rounds, let alone the championship 12.

He's had a successful career, been in some high profile fights, but with two nasty TKO's in his last 2 fights, it's time to hang 'em up and go enjoy his million$.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                    huh? he definitely addressed his loss like a man. . . immediately after the fight he walked over and hugged and congratulated wlod's entire team. . . then he held wlod's hand up with the referee, acknowledging he got KTFO'd. . .

i don't get the hate for green?
                    ill tell u why the hate for Green, because while some fighters like to build a career with impressive wins and challenging fights, he has built one on fighting nobodys and has-beens and talking it up like he is fighting the best, and the Aussie public just swallow that all like its the truth cause the average fan only follows the Aussie scene and Green is looked at like he the king solely for the reason that they hate Mundine , and Green is his arch rival, take this fight for example, he talked up Wlodarczyk as the best Cruser in the world BAR NONE when in actual fact he is rated the 6th Cruser but the mainstream Aussie fan dont know that so they believe he is fighting the best, THEN this whole 4 mins away from glory is a load of ****, if Green won 3 rounds he was lucky, they were gonna rob Wlodarczyk so lucky for him he got the KO, what else, oh yeah, he had suspected dodgy gloves in the Jones fight which i cant defend or criticize cause it was swept under the rug, he was drinking some brown/reddish potion substance in the Flores fight which trust me was to give him extra stamina, seeing his last few fights we know why he needed that boost, but again swept under the rug, but last but not least, EVERY TIME he has stepped up in competition hes got beat, they didnt even have to be elite, Bayer twice, Mundine, old man Tarver and now Wlodarczyk, i hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                    X