Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Explains: Team Garcia Called The Cops on Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab telling fairy tales to hype up the fight you get no love in ny you bum and Danny going toned your career how many lies you going to tell

Comment

Zab is a funny dude...whoever believes that story is just as foolish as Zab himself....there was words spoken at the press conference that will be defended in the ring...this is BOXING!!!....thats what they signed up for...why should Team Garcia be afraid of Zab being at the fight or in the same building or elevator for that matter?!?

Zab and Danny is gonna hit each other in the face and where ever else they can...thats a given!!...a fact!!...so again, why should Team Garcia be afraid of seeing Zab anywhere?!?....he's gonna shoot them or have 100 goons jump on them when he's already signed to do a 1 on 1?!?....c'mon man, his story doesn't make sense to dudes with COMMON sense...gtfoh

Comment

Danny and Angel are little b*tches if this is true. And the LAPD is corrupt and shady as hell.

Comment

Told ya'll he pulled out because he was ducking Zab. His pops should just keep his mouth closed.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Zab telling fairy tales to hype up the fight you get no love in ny you bum and Danny going toned your career how many lies you going to tell
            So.............was it a finger injury or a rib injury? We are all still waiting for team Garcia to get their own lies in order

Comment

how the fuk can anyone trust the lapd , crooks in uniform they killed pac and biggie

Comment

Danny Garcia and his team are timorous. If my favorite fighter pulled a bit*h move like this I would disown him and not want to be associated with such a p*ssy.

Comment

I still don't care about this fight but with that being said, how can the police stop someone from attending an event without any evidence that this person has the intent to commit a crime? That's definitely unlawful, somebody in the LAPD got bought if this story is true. Zab could successfully sue them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Zab is a funny dude...whoever believes that story is just as foolish as Zab himself....there was words spoken at the press conference that will be defended in the ring...this is BOXING!!!....thats what they signed up for...why should Team Garcia be afraid of Zab being at the fight or in the same building or elevator for that matter?!?

Zab and Danny is gonna hit each other in the face and where ever else they can...thats a given!!...a fact!!...so again, why should Team Garcia be afraid of seeing Zab anywhere?!?....he's gonna shoot them or have 100 goons jump on them when he's already signed to do a 1 on 1?!?....c'mon man, his story doesn't make sense to dudes with COMMON sense...gtfoh
                    Thank you sir

for a modicum of common sense combined with street smarts....Anybody who believes this story? I just happen to have a bridge I own that has been in the family and connects Brooklyn to Manhattan...I can be reached on this thread and will part with this great real estate item for the low low price of ....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Danny and Angel are little b*tches if this is true. And the LAPD is corrupt and shady as hell.
                      Dude the LA Police department do not tail a man because you call them and tell them you think som.....
                      Oh forget it!

Comment

Working...
                      X