Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Fight Matthysse, I Don't Duck Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Fight Matthysse, I Don't Duck Anybody!

While the world will have to wait 3 more months to see Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah which was postponed due to a rib injury suffered by Garcia in training camp, one fight they can’t wait to see is Garcia take on Argentine Lucas Matthysse.

Matthysse had a spectacular first round knockout this past Saturday over Mike Dallas and he continues to prove to be one of the best and dangerous fighters in the 140 pound division. He also holds the interim WBC Junior Welterweight title and a fight between him and Danny Garcia has been mandated to take place this year by the WBC as Garcia holds the full championship. [Click Here To Read More]

alhaymond will advice danny stay away from him my child we prefer khan.

Comment

I think Danny is a straight up guy. No reason for him to duck anyone. When he posted that photo of the rib, people were making up crazy excuses! But it's cold at the top - it's always been that way.

Comment

So why are you fighting Judah?

Garcia: "I'll fight anybody, I don't duck"....best fighter in division becomes his mando, signs to fight Judah 2 months later

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin

Garcia: "I'll fight anybody, I don't duck"....best fighter in division becomes his mando, signs to fight Judah 2 months later
          They misquoted him. He meant to say "I'll fight anybody... that's in their late 30s."

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan wasn't the #1 140 lber cause he lost to Peterson mah dude so stop talking out your ass. People been saying Matthysse is the best 140lber for a while but that talk just recently picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Please spare me the mandatory argument. You haters change your mind like I change drawls. Being the mandatory only matters when your a fan of the fighter. Matthysse is gonna get his shot. The same Judah that you say is washed up gave Matthysse all he could handle, regaurdless if you think he was robbed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Him fighting Judah means he's ducking Matthysse?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Please spare me the mandatory argument. You haters change your mind like I change drawls. Being the mandatory only matters when your a fan of the fighter. Matthysse is gonna get his shot. The same Judah that you say is washed up gave Matthysse all he could handle, regaurdless if you think he was robbed or not.
                  ^^^^^^This

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    They misquoted him. He meant to say "I'll fight anybody... that's in their late 30s."

Yeah, that Khan fella(you know, the guy he was supposed to lose to?) was in his late 30's aswell wasn't he?

Let's not jump the ****ing gun here eh. At least give the man a chance. Let him fight Judah and then AFTER Judah if for some reason he doesn't fight Matthysse then you can all go on e-gang hate spree and kill him for being a coward pu55y b1tch etc etc you know the drill.

Judah is like a sandwich filler fight for him. Should be a win for him and it's a decent name on his resume for a good paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                    X