Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know who triggerhappy is. I found his picture!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO

Comment

Lol I have visited that college a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        why did they have to put the weirdest/creepiest picture of that guy? they could have put a regular i.d. photo that the guy has submitted for a job.
        It goes well with the news. Trying to make him look like a dirty slob of course[which he is one]. It's what the media does when reporting something. It's all psychological.

When they want you to feel bad about some one, they put the most innocent picture of the person. If it's some one who did something bad, the news outlet will want to make that person look dirty and like a criminal so they put a stupid picture of them so the viewer would feel like punching the person in the face.

Imagine if they put a pic of the guy in a nice suit or smiling at work with his uniform? He would have probably looked just a little bit like a normal person, but the news outlet don't want that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Lol I have visited that college a few times.
          Okay check it
          You're on your way to your girl's crib
          But the b1tch live in the Bridge

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            Okay check it
            You're on your way to your girl's crib
            But the b1tch live in the Bridge
            You ain't really sweatin it, cause little do you know
            The ni%&@z in the 'Bridge be settin it
            You thought you was safe and tried to walk the backstreets without heat
            on the 41st Side (settin it) of 12th Street

Comment

It goes well with the news. Trying to make him look like a dirty slob of course[which he is one]. It's what the media does when reporting something. It's all psychological.

When they want you to feel bad about some one, they put the most innocent picture of the person. If it's some one who did something bad, the news outlet will want to make that person look dirty and like a criminal so they put a stupid picture of them so the viewer would feel like punching the person in the face.

Imagine if they put a pic of the guy in a nice suit or smiling at work with his uniform? He would have probably looked just a little bit like a normal person, but the news outlet don't want that lol.
              reminded me of that punk azz trayvon martin.

Comment

That's what they did to Treyvon Martin.

Comment

lmaooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                  X