Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, the official American beer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, the official American beer?

Haha, I had an uncle who drank nothing but "Pabst" when I was a child. It's actually a pretty decent beer, for being so goddamn cheap. I still pick some up on occasion.

Comment

Okay, I watched both videos 3 times each now : This guy is hilarious.

Comment

Pabst was the American brew like 70 years ago and should make a comeback now that Bud isn't American. It's making a little comeback with younger crowds but they just drink it to be "hip". IMO, for the cost of Pabst, it's not that bad. It certainly is better than Bud, Miller, Coors or whatever garbage our country is brewing up.

Comment

Nothing more than a crappy American macro beer.

Actually, I guess it can be the official American beer considering the BMC beers are now owned by foreign countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Nothing more than a crappy American macro beer.

Actually, I guess it can be the official American beer considering the BMC beers are now owned by foreign countries.
            For the price it isn't that bad. I'll take Pabst over The Beast, Natty, or Strohs 30 packers.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              For the price it isn't that bad. I'll take Pabst over The Beast, Natty, or Strohs 30 packers.
              Now the problem for me is that being I'm used to big flavored beers, a lot of these macros have very little flavor to me. Over time your palate changes. So if I tried it now, it wouldn't taste like much of anything I reckon.

Comment

Now the problem for me is that being I'm used to big flavored beers, a lot of these macros have very little flavor to me. Over time your palate changes. So if I tried it now, it wouldn't taste like much of anything I reckon.
                Here's something to wet your whistle, mutha ****a!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Here's something to wet your whistle, mutha ****a!

You ever hear of this? Its like crappy malt liquor newports combined

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/archive/coolcolt.html

Comment

You ever hear of this? Its like crappy malt liquor newports combined

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/archive/coolcolt.html
                    LMAO sounds awful. "as it is I'm dreading the remaining 20oz of this decade old cig malt." I've never seen this in my life and I had my run of malt liquors before I turned 19 and could just hop over to Canada. I usually am up for trying a beer once, not sure about this one though.

Comment

Working...
                    X