After Money destroys Pacman?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by byTKO View Post
    What are you selling *****? get the F@uck outta here. This ain't Toys r us
    your a nobody. another poster who can only call names and talk **** but has nothing credible to say about actual boxing. sorry you fail as a fan

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
      did my words stutter? i see the fight playing out similar i didnt compare manny to hatton i think the fight jsut plays out similar. with manny being agressive and floyd moving trying to gain some space. and everytime manny gets in range to do anything floyd hits him to the body and ties him up and works him on inside. he does this for few rounds and counters and potshots on outside until the body shots take their toll. manny starts getting reckless and take big lead rights and left hooks and 2 3 punch combinations. manny is no boxer he needs to be agressive and busy and it plays into floyd hands. manny has no jab manny dont punch while moving on angles he punch then move he will get touched and beat up
      did i say you stuttered.....first of all, floyd do'nt have the power to slow pac down , tho accumulation might do it, floyd aint a volume puncher either so that means if he has to win by a decion( which is the only way i see him winning), he needs to let his hands go a lot more than his usua which would then create more oppening for pac to get his shots in..floyd cant win this with his usaul low outputput and running around,.not vs pac atleast!.....

Comment

your idol

is too busy taking after his uncle and beating up women...
        and he doesnt wanna fight Pac either, otherwise he would signed the contract...
        If ever the fight happens, it'll be after Pac fights 2-3 more fights after pac has slowed down....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          You are the king at generalizing.
          Says the guy who posts terrorist videos with "Religion of Peace" as a sarcastic description.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            is too busy taking after his uncle and beating up women...
            and he doesnt wanna fight Pac either, otherwise he would signed the contract...
            If ever the fight happens, it'll be after Pac fights 2-3 more fights after pac has slowed down....
            so a younger manny is going to slow down before the older(as *******s say brittle) Money

*******s got excuses up the a$$

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
              Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.

Edit- guys who know boxing and are picking money before the fight is signed: ChiTown2Diego, Mannie Phresh, Fish Scotland, gauze, boxer2K5,
              I'll take that bet assclown, Gayweather only fights women or washed up fighters, including Shane, and Shane almost waxed that ass too bad he turned old 30 seconds later. Trust me homie, Pacman won't turn old and will make Gayweather his *****, all night long! When your ***** Gayweather finally gets a sex change BACK to a MAN, maybe then he will have the BALLS to fight, but I wouldn't count on it. I don't think the fight ever gets made, not after Gayweather watched Pacman rape Margacheato for 12 rounds. Gayweather almost chocked on Ellerbe's **** as he watched the fight!

Comment

so a younger manny is going to slow down before the older(as *******s say brittle) Money

manny has been in too many wars and has'nt slowed down, maybe a lil.....floyd is waiting for the right time to fight pac ,after saturday wth how pac destroyed margo, this aint the right time yt...lol...my guess is when pac gets 1 or 2 fights showing him not doing so good is when floyd finally fights him!

Comment

Originally posted by TheUndertaker View Post
                  I'll take that bet assclown, Gayweather only fights women or washed up fighters, including Shane, and Shane almost waxed that ass too bad he turned old 30 seconds later. Trust me homie, Pacman won't turn old and will make Gayweather his *****, all night long! When your ***** Gayweather finally gets a sex change BACK to a MAN, maybe then he will have the BALLS to fight, but I wouldn't count on it. I don't think the fight ever gets made, not after Gayweather watched Pacman rape Margacheato for 12 rounds. Gayweather almost chocked on Ellerbe's **** as he watched the fight!
                  A washed up Shane stopped Margachetto that doesn't make Manny look that good does it

Comment

And so does your idol for not signing the contract.....
                    get over yourself youngsta, making yourself look bad

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      manny has been in too many wars and has'nt slowed down, maybe a lil.....floyd is waiting for the right time to fight pac ,after saturday wth how pac destroyed margo, this aint the right time yt...lol...my guess is when pac gets 1 or 2 fights showing him not doing so good is when floyd finally fights him!
                      oh so its Money's fault that Pacman's defence sucks ****

Comment

Working...
                      X