Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder doesn't have good power.... He had frightening power! Fury is strong but against power like Wilder, one good hit will put Fury down.
    With the lack of amateur career, I understand his idea of learning in the pros and build up the record. It is not uncommon for a fighter who started late to learn more in pros with more fights. Mexico does it, most Latin American country's do it, and Americans act as if it is him ducking opposition!

Comment

Wilder is tall but looks so stiff, like he can't adjust to lateral movement. Fury is not good, but he is better. Fury does look like he's improving. On his Twitter today, he called out Cain the UFC champ lol. called him a midget and a stiff WTF that meana

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wilder is tall but looks so stiff, like he can't adjust to lateral movement. Fury is not good, but he is better. Fury does look like he's improving. On his Twitter today, he called out Cain the UFC champ lol. called him a midget and a stiff WTF that meana

Comment

Wilder is tall but looks so stiff, like he can't adjust to lateral movement. Fury is not good, but he is better. Fury does look like he's improving. On his Twitter today, he called out Cain the UFC champ lol. called him a midget and a stiff WTF that means

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            Wilder doesn't have good power.... He had frightening power! Fury is strong but against power like Wilder, one good hit will put Fury down.
            With the lack of amateur career, I understand his idea of learning in the pros and build up the record. It is not uncommon for a fighter who started late to learn more in pros with more fights. Mexico does it, most Latin American country's do it, and Americans act as if it is him ducking opposition!
            True, Wilder is like JCC Jr., only a heavyweight

Comment

I don't think Wilder is ready for Fury though. If they fight now, Wilder would lose I think. Down the road I could see it though. But we've never seen Wilder pushed, so who knows how he'd respond. Still, I think these fights are a ways off most likely. All these guys have some capital behind them, and they're people don't want to expend it without more build up. I mean Wilder, Price and Fury basically. I still maintain Price is the best of the 3, although Wilder is the best athlete. Price is the bast boxer though, and has a right hand to match Wilders, which he throws with more technique. He also uses his jab more. It's interesting to have all these 6'6+ guys around though. They fight with a much different style.

I'd prefer to see some swarmers come up though.

Comment

Wilder by KO/TKO

Comment

Fury stops Wilder IMO.

Comment

Lots of interesting heavyweight matchups that could be made in the next few years.

Hopefully the promoters will make fights like this one.

Comment

So hard to gauge a guy when all he does is fight old fat dudes

Comment

Working...
                      X