Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer: Edwin Rodriguez Turned Down 500K!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    154???????????

Well,,,lol, there you go mr. mayweather jr !!

OH oh sorry I forgot Jr is trying to keep his "0" intact,
    this post is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
      Rodriguez responded to this himself on the Facebook thread:

"That's funny, cuz I took the fight for less than 500k. Then they pulled the plug. I was told they prefer to fight Thomas osthosusan."

And then:

"Golonkin team goes and tell everyone that wants to listen that he would fight anyone from 154-168 but at the end of the day they offered me a fight but demand that I have to come down to a catch weight, 164lbs."
      Lulz says the guy who ran from a rematch against Rosinsky (who won)

Comment

"That's funny, cuz I took the fight for less than 500k. Then they pulled the plug. I was told they prefer to fight Thomas osthosusan."

And then:

"Golonkin team goes and tell everyone that wants to listen that he would fight anyone from 154-168 but at the end of the day they offered me a fight but demand that I have to come down to a catch weight, 164lbs."
        I have zero reason to believe Golovkin's trainer over Rodriguez or vice versa until we get more clarification. Anyone who wants to believe Golovkin's side is just nut hugging.

Plus he makes a valid point about the catchweight. Rodriguez rehydrated like 20 pounds in his last fight so coming down to 164 would kill him. Even if he did turn it down, it's hardly a duck. 168 is his weight, not 164.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-13-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

And then:

Team Golovkin are full of *****e, Not everyone is afraid or ducking GGG and its annoying reading all the BS and posters falling for all this crap, I have read and seen enough over the last 8 years to see and know that they are just talking rubbish, Am glad Rodriquez replied to this ****e.

Comment

I am getting tired of these so called "fighters" ducking and hiding from the God of War It's making me sick man. Damn near BEGGING someone to get in the ring with him

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

GGG already tapped that ass in sparring and I'm not sure Angulo's punch resistance is the same after all these punches he took against Kirkland.
              Sparring is sparring; it's not a real fight. People work on things in sparring to get ready for the real fight. I'm not sure why I have to keep repeating that.

If everyone went full steam ahead in sparring and tried to kill their opponent, no one would have time to get better.

Anyway, I don't think Kirkland ruined him. But then again, only time will tell.

Comment

Golovkin needs to stay at MW and find someone, ANYONE, to duke it out with him. Where's that chicken Sturm at?? I hope he earns some courage and finally takes that over-due ass whuppin.

If anyone should be accused of blatantly ducking Golovkin, it should be Sturm.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 11-13-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I am getting tired of these so called "fighters" ducking and hiding from the God of War It's making me sick man. Damn near BEGGING someone to get in the ring with him
                  No one is ducking this dude, he hasnt beat a top ten dude at middle and he has a belt, can you say Canelo the II. The line is long, get in it and fight, His promoter K2 is Klitz's and you know what that means. If we ever see him in the US with out it being a big money fight I will be suprized. You know they are acting like he has to have top billing, he gets the choice of venue, all the regular bull

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    true words, just sickening..they are all having nightmares about the God of War coming through flames and smoke and smashing and crushing their bones and taking their precious belts with him..

Comment

gggggggggggg

Comment

Working...
                      X