Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got the best shot at victory.. Cotto, Mosley or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy Timmy B is a straight beast....he is gonna shock da world!!!

Comment

Without a doubt its Timmmayyyyyy

Cotto has the hardest challenge of the 3 but will perform better than Mosley whose been extremely unimpressive in his last 4 bouts.

Comment

Bradley by a landslide, I don't see Cotto winning a round, let alone winning the fight. Canelo should out box Mosley easily. Bradley is the only one that has a shot, but given the fact he is with top rank, he has already agreed to lose a decision, unless Manny doesn't punch back.

Comment

Bradley by a mile.
          Cotto, no chance at all.
          Mosley, not a hope.

Comment

Something tells me Canelo-Mosley is gonna be a lot closer than most people think.

Comment

Cotto, Bradley, Mosley

Comment

i give mosley a very good chance. styles make fights. you really think alfonso gomez could make even an old mosley look stupid like he did canelo. mosley ko early.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  My boy Timmy B is a straight beast....he is gonna shock da world!!!
                  agree with the beast part, and agree that he is a better overral fighter than pac is, but he isnt winning that fight. If somehow he manages to KO pac, in this particular situation, pacs puppet master arum will still find a way to give pac the W. timmys in a lose lose unfortunately, which sucks, cause he can beat pac, but not as long as its a top rank card unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    agree with the beast part, and agree that he is a better overral fighter than pac is, but he isnt winning that fight. If somehow he manages to KO pac, in this particular situation, pacs puppet master arum will still find a way to give pac the W. timmys in a lose lose unfortunately, which sucks, cause he can beat pac, but not as long as its a top rank card unfortunately...
                    Oh, yeah, I agree, I'm speaking to the hopeful reality of the fight....not the judges interpretation of the fight. The Rios fight said all that needed to be said about Arum's team. Bradley should control things after a few rounds but if it goes to the cards (which it likely will), he stands a small chance..........unless Arum is trying to cash out on Pac.

Comment

Bradley against Pac
                      Pac's slipping, the timing is right for someone to beat him
                      Canelo is overrated, but Mosley is too shot to exploit it
                      Cotto is a fucking dead man, no chance

Comment

Working...
                      X