Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team No Fat Chicks – Who's In?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red sent, I love a meaty fat ass even if it does have some love handles that come with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      exactly, best bjs I ever got by far was from a chunkish chick...but she was a sexy ass chunky bit ch....
      19 of the top 20 bj artists I've met were fatties, some were cute some weren't.

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
      QFT..

it depends tho. if shes a cutie chubby chick... maybe
      Obviously cute is better, but Im busting a load in Rosie Odonnels mouth before I beat my own shit.

Comment

Damn Mak...Rosie?! What if she can't perform? Then you'd feel like you would have been better beating off
        Last edited by D.I.E.S.E.L; 06-23-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Im on team FAT ASS Chicks... who's in?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Damn Mak...Rosie?! What if she sucks? Then you'd feel like you would have been better beating off
            I dont think its possible for a fatty to give a whack bj and they always swallow. Even if she turns out to be terrible the worst ******* I ever got was great.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              I understand not bangin fatties, but never should anyone turn down a fat bj.
              damn right, big women suck your thang like they're diabetic and your nob is filled with skittles.

Comment

In the immortal words of the Rockness Monster:

"Then how ' bout fat chicks is in style now - everything is Heltah Skeltah"

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  19 of the top 20 bj artists I've met were fatties, some were cute some weren't.

Obviously cute is better, but Im busting a load in Rosie Odonnels mouth before I beat my own shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    exactly, best bjs I ever got by far was from a chunkish chick...but she was a sexy ass chunky bit ch....
                    Maybe so but you can't tell me you weren't nervous she might forget that the dick ain't a snack and bite your **** lol.

Comment

Some people take their love of thick girls too far and they end up with a fat chick. Please don't let this happen to you!

Comment

Working...
                      X