toilet paper
    hand sanitizer
    lots of wife beaters
    lots of shorts
    Imodium
    condoms
    photocopy of your passport in case you lose that **** -
    one of those neck pillows for that long ass flight
    pasalubong for the family and the kids there (candies)
    if you smoke, a carton of stogs from here
    yea im just bringing a ****load of halloween chocolates and candies..

and im getting bombarded by grown ass people for pasalubongs.. its kinda irritating. i just told them sa akin ang inuman.

so you also went to bora bora?

i also heard 1 week in boracay is about 200 bucks all inclusive. ganon ba binayad mo?

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
      I'm curious, why does one need to bring toilet paper?

because you might get stuck in the province or run out in the middle of the night while staying at a hotel

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        yea im just bringing a ****load of halloween chocolates and candies..

and im getting bombarded by grown ass people for pasalubongs.. its kinda irritating. i just told them sa akin ang inuman.

so you also went to bora bora?

i also heard 1 week in boracay is about 200 bucks all inclusive. ganon ba binayad mo?

this time we stayed at Faiways & Bluewater resort

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...y_Visayas.html

it cost me about $300 for Monday to Friday...the airfare was about $150

that's not counting food money when you go to the party stations...and the activities...its not bad...i went ATV riding, helmet diving and island hopping this time...in January, i only did the jet ski...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          kababalik ko lang 2 weeks ago pre...nag boracay na naman...5 days aq sa bora at 4 days sa QC
          Bora is one of the best place you can find in the Philippines if you want to enjoy rural and city living at the same time. dami din magagandang tanawin (asses and boobies) :wank:

If you are just for the scenery and quiet place, then Palawan is the choice. You will fall in love with the place, guaranteed.

Comment

because you might get stuck in the province or run out in the middle of the night while staying at a hotel
            LOL very true.

Comment

this time we stayed at Faiways & Bluewater resort

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...y_Visayas.html

it cost me about $300 for Monday to Friday...the airfare was about $150

that's not counting food money when you go to the party stations...and the activities...its not bad...i went ATV riding, helmet diving and island hopping this time...in January, i only did the jet ski...
              maybe it would be cheaper if i book it through a travel agent when i get there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                LOL very true.
                haha di ko makakkayang dakmain ang etchas ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                  Bora is one of the best place you can find in the Philippines if you want to enjoy rural and city living at the same time. dami din magagandang tanawin (asses and boobies) :wank:

If you are just for the scenery and quiet place, then Palawan is the choice. You will fall in love with the place, guaranteed.

tinitingnan nga namin Palawan next time...kaso malaking grupo na naman baka mas gusto nila boracay...kaming dalawa lang ng gf ko sa bora this time

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    maybe it would be cheaper if i book it through a travel agent when i get there?

pwede din...check mo ung prices baka mas mura...or you could book over there...but bring a relative so you dont get the american prices

Comment

If in Bora, try also the West Cove Resort. The owner is the flag bearer of Manny... hindi daw owner si Manny hehe

Try this link of bora. It is a virtual tour of the place. Use your cursor to navigate. Fantastic views.

Dont forget to click the West cove, located in the southwest of the map.

http://www.boracayvirtualtour.com/

Last edited by Dale Cardon; 10-09-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X