Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Berto win this weekend and snatch another title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    My thoughts exactly. This is how irrelevant Berto has become
    He was relevant before?

In any case I hope he gets ko'd.

Comment

Hope Berto proves alot of people wrong this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        Hope Berto proves alot of people wrong this weekend
        You would............

Comment

lol medved. . . but berto ALMOST earned his easy million dollar paydays by going to war with ortiz for 12. . .

berto should scoop up a title this weekend with a late round stoppage of zavec. zavec is a good boxer in his own right, but berto is too explosive, and zavec lacks the power of ortiz to hinder that explosiveness. zavec has a fairly tight guard, but it will gradually be busted to **** by straight rights and uppercuts. however, i do feel that zavec could put some rounds in the bank, and if berto can't put him away by the 8th or 9th, zavec could make it close on the cards by taking the championship rounds. should be a fairly entertaining scrap with berto getting some confidence back and a new strap.

Comment

I cant see Berto being stopped,and even if Zaveck makes the fight close he sure as hell isnt going too get a decision,so Berto will win,maybe even get a late stoppage he has a big edge in handspeed and explosiveness

Comment

LOL, someone called Berto African American and Slick... He's Haitian American, and I wouldn't really call him slick.

Comment

Zavec gonna take his soul.

Comment

Hope he wins its better for boxing. But Bertos problem is his undefeated record and the "slick black" mentality got to him, along with the money and all the rappers he chills with, he doesnt have the hunger.

Comment

Berto was and always is way overrated, overpaid boxer. I'm really looking forward to Vitali/Gamboa card next week.

Comment

Berto is alive?? What?

Comment

Working...
                      X