Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith kizer says change may be coming for nsac drug-testing policies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's pretty stupid if the NSAC doesn't have someone in the bathroom while they are pissing. The guy doesn't have to stare, just be in the room so the mma fighter can't put dog piss in the plastic cup.

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
      Absolutely man. It was the same way for me. And, its quite sad that this happened. I also agree with the bold, which is why I don't think we will see blood testing done by the commissions.
      Hate to say it but it's true. I find all these guys saying blood testing is too intrusive to implement are just talking out their ass.

Fact is there's entirely too much money to be made by too many people for a drug test to be allowed to get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        Hate to say it but it's true. I find all these guys saying blood testing is too intrusive to implement are just talking out their ass.

Fact is there's entirely too much money to be made by too many people for a drug test to be allowed to get in the way.
        Bingo. ...........

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          The only time i've had to have a piss test i was watched by a male "doctor" to make sure it was my piss going in and not a bag of someone elses. there was no way i could have put in someone elses urine that day, no way at all.

the fact professional sporting bodies cant do it right doesnt surprise me, i think half of the time they are relaxed on purpose to avoid damaging business.
          Really, so they were lookin gat your dick?

I ask only cause I know people who have beaten drug tests with someone else's urine nutted and while someone else was in the room.

I've taken drug tests, with a male dr. near the door, but not watching me piss and i imagine you can still get away with that.

Comment

They have removed out of competition testing this year....so yeah, testing is a lot worse now.

Kizer is just doing some PR for the NSAC, he couldn't be bothered to do anything serious.

Comment

Really, so they were lookin gat your dick?

I ask only cause I know people who have beaten drug tests with someone else's urine nutted and while someone else was in the room.

I've taken drug tests, with a male dr. near the door, but not watching me piss and i imagine you can still get away with that.
              yeah the guy was stood no more then 1.5 meters away from me, to my left hand side, staring straight at my dick and the pot i had to piss in. there really was no chance on that day of fixing the drugs test.

Comment

Great, make the changes needed so we can get that Manny-Floyd fight!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  yeah the guy was stood no more then 1.5 meters away from me, to my left hand side, staring straight at my dick and the pot i had to piss in. there really was no chance on that day of fixing the drugs test.
                  I see why you were uncomfotable then, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

The way i see it is PEDs will always be 1 step ahead, always trying to find the next drug that undetectable and effective , so you gotta constantly be improving the testing.

But I doubt that TR or GBP will dump millions of dollars into a fight's promotion only to let that money disappear because one of the fighters is dirty. it's bad business on their part, but sooner or later something bad is going to happen in the ring because a fighter is juicing and the commission will take the blame.

Comment

I see why you were uncomfotable then, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

The way i see it is PEDs will always be 1 step ahead, always trying to find the next drug that undetectable and effective , so you gotta constantly be improving the testing.

But I doubt that TR or GBP will dump millions of dollars into a fight's promotion only to let that money disappear because one of the fighters is dirty. it's bad business on their part, but sooner or later something bad is going to happen in the ring because a fighter is juicing and the commission will take the blame.
                    The bold is why it make so little sense for people to constantly scream about testing right after the fight. If a fighter is on something the damage has already been done. The testing is for preventive measures not to punish someone after they have already hurt someone with PEDs in their system. The commission should get sued like hell for incompetence

Comment

Show how much they care when they couldnt even supervise a simple urine sample.

Comment

Working...
                      X